💌12

"So how did the Date went? did you kiss?" Jaemin asked continuously making Haechan flustered.

"Kiss?" Haechan asked as he look down and felt his cheeks burning.

"REALLY!!!!" Jaemin screamed as he move to Haechan's bed and sat there and a lot of question Jaemin wanted to ask.

Haechan nod and squealed and he hug Jaemin and falling on his bed.

A silence.

"Do you like Renjun?" Haechan asked making Jaemin look at him.

"Why do you think that?" Jaemin asked

"ummm nothing.... i just felt that way. But you know you can love him and I don't see any mistakes for loving him" Haechan said making Jaemin nod

"Maybe?" Jaemin answered "SEE! I CAUGHT YOU!" Haechan teased making both of them chuckle.

-

"Good morning uncle Winwin!" Sam greeted to Winwin who came with a glass of milk on his hands. "Good morning Sam!" Winwin greeted him.

"where's dada?" Sam asked, Winwin sat beside him and told him that he is still sleeping so they better prepare their breakfast together and wake Renjun after.

.
.
.
.

"Dada! wake up now!!!" Sam said as he shook Renjun's arm to wake him up. Renjun hummed before yawning and standing up in a sitting position and gave a smile to his son.

"Good morning Sam~" Renjun greeted with a croaky voice, Renjun stood up and tag Sam along downstairs after washing his face and preparing to start a new day.

"You prepared this?" Renjun asked making Sam nod excitedly. "it looks delicious!" Renjun complimented making Sam jump in happiness.

"Winwin hyung, are you gonna stay for another night?" Renjun asked "Nope. I asked Yuta to come and get me here anytime" Winwin answered

"Okay. Thank you so much Winwin" Renjun said. "It's fine Renjun. Everything will be fine" Winwin reassured.

"oh, by the way, I asked Jaemin not to go here since we can drop Sam to his school and wait for Jaemin there" Winwin said and continued eating.

Renjun somehow felt disappointed, he is used to seeing Jaemin every morning but now he is not going to be here.

Renjun frown a little bit and continued to eat his breakfast.

-

"oh-" Renjun stopped walking when he saw Jaemin at the near convenience store. Since his work is all done, so if Jaemin. He decided to go to convenience store, together with Sam.

"Jaemin!" Renjun called, the brown haired boy look around him before looking at the guy infront of him who is smiling widely.

"hi~" Jaemin answered briefly as he went to hug Sam.

"What about me?" Renjun asked jokingly but he did not realize it was louder than he expected.

"What?" Jaemin laughs before moving to Renjun. "Nothing..." Renjun said before walking past them and held Sam's hand.

"Wait-" Jaemin called again. Jaemin slid his hand on Renjun's free hand, Renjun felt the warmth his hand and saw it was from Jaemin.

"It's cold" Jaemin said before dragging the two inside the store.

Sam stood there confusedly looking at the two who is somehow making themselves flutter. Sam just love it. He honestly loved them.

...

"Thanks for accompanying us, Jaem" Renjun said as he carried Sam. "That's fine... Bye Sammie! Renjun..." Jaemin said once again before walking back and leaving the two behind him.

"Dada?" Sam called. "Hmm?" Renjun answered.

"Are you catching feelings with Nana hyung?" Sam asked making the latter fluster and can't help but to feel his cheeks burning.

"I don't know, baby..."

"That's fine, Dada. Oh by the way, since Nana hyung haven't mentioned it yet to you. We are going to have a family day tomorrow and we're asked to bring our parents with us..." Sam said as he look at his father.

"okay, no problem" Renjun answered.

"There is a problem, Dada. I do not have another parent..." Sam said as he pouts and fiddled his fingers

"We can ask Winwin hyung to come with us" Renjun reassured making the kid smile.

"Really? ask him now!!!" Sam said excitedly, "Later, Sam. we need to go home first" Renjun chuckled before going back home.

-

"So what did Winwin hyung said!!" Sam asked "Wait here Sam, dada is still talking to him, okay?" Renjun said making the kid nod.

winwin
- Uhh let me check...

Renjun
okay-

winwin
-oh shoot I forgot...
Sorry Renjun I cannot be there
Yuta asked me to watch a movie
with him this saturday.

Renjun
oh, it's fine. sorry for the bother
okay okay, I'll just ask someone else
Thanks again hyung! have fun!

winwin
-thanks jun, hmm
what if ask Jaemin

Renjun
What?!-
I mean, I could but

winwin
-just ask him, this is for Sam

Renjun
okay okay. thanks hyung!

call ended

"Sorry, Sam. Winwin hyung can't make it" Renjun said, Sam pouts as he moves near his dad. "what are we suppose to do now?" Sam asked.

"I'll try asking your Nana hyung if we wants to" Renjun said. "Really?! Thank you Dada!" Sam answered before hugging his father.

"Okay then, we should take a bath and sleep so that we can rest, okay?" Renjun said, Sam just answered it by nodding.

Renjun took Sam in a quick bath before tucking him to bed and going back to his own room. Renjun sighed before pressing a familiar number.

it is ringing... hopefully Jaemin is not sleeping yet.

Jaemin
-hmm?

Renjun
oh, I'm sorry if I bothered you
sleeping or anything you are doing
but, Sam is going to have a family day
tomorrow and you know where is his
father, Right?

Jaemin
-so you wanted me to act as another
parent?

Renjun
umm yeah... if you want to
but it's okay if you refuse, I will
talk to his teacher.

Jaemin
- could you give me this
evening to think? Renjun

Renjun's face shown a confused one, how can he immediately end the call without even giving an answer.

But fine, if he won't make it... it's fine.

again, Renjun felt disappointment since he cannot see Jaemin- or perhaps Sam can't join the activities.

Renjun lie down as he covered his face with his fluffy pillow and tried to sleep.

tbc.