💌6

"Did my baby had fun with Mrs. Jeong?" Renjun asked as he placed the kid's night wear.

Sam nodded happily, "I did Dada! Mrs. Jeong bought us a lot of food and she also made us visit places like museum and others... we also visited Daddy" Sam said, but now he was saddened.

Not because he visited his late father but because of his Dada, he knows that his Dada will get sad if he heard it but he can't lie.

"Why? Sammie is not happy to see your Daddy Jae?" Renjun asked, Sam shook his head as he stopped his Dada from fixing his hair.

Sam stood up and walk towards Renjun giving him a tight hug, "I don't feel sad when I see Daddy Jaehyun, but I do feel sad whenever you fake your smile, Dada. I love you Dada" Sam said making Renjun smile and hug his son back.

"I love you too my baby"

Sam continues to hug Renjun until he slowly fall asleep in his father's arms. Renjun heard a soft snores tingling in his ears and felt Sam's weight a little bit heavier.

Renjun smiled as he carefully carried his son on his bed. Their beds are separate, of course. Renjun once again kissed his forehead before moving to his own bedroom.

Renjun wore his sleeping suit before tucking himself to bed. Renjun stayed awake as he keeps staring at the ceiling. He can't stop thinking about the future.

What if he will forget Jaehyun, will that be considered as cheating? You know Renjun wanted to be faithful to Jaehyun as much as possible.

Renjun sighed and just tried his best to sleep.

---

Jaemin on the other hand was busy playing games with Jeno. "so what does your boss looks like?" Jeno asked.

"You are curious about him?" Jaemin asked but still staring at the screen as he play.

"Hmm. You seem to smile a lot these days, and whenever you arrive home you always had a good mood. That made me wonder if you already found your lover" Jeno said making Jaemin chuckle.

"I do wish I will find love. But that was just a happiness from the fresh start" Jaemin answered.

"You know I won't backfire if I found out you are dating someone, right?" Jeno said as he tapped his younger brother's shoulder.

"I know, I also can't wait to see you with your lover" Jaemin said

"With haechan?"

...

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" Jaemin threw his controller before standing up and looked at his Brother.

"You also like him?" Jaemin asked again, "You know what we should sleep since you still have to go to your job tomorrow" Jeno answered as he chuckle a little.

"Gosh, you guys should really talk" Jaemin said as he watch his brother leave his room.

Jaemin lay down on his bed as he cuddled his Ryan. "You will do great, Jaemin you can do this" Jaemin said to himself.

---
Jaemin keeps on going to his work excitedly of course, he can't wait to see and have fun with Sam... also Renjun.

Jaemin became a bit more closer to Renjun since it's been a month since they have said that they are officially best friends.

Jaemin also help them at the cafe even though he has to go home, he would love to stay at the cafe and help them out.

Jaemin was slowly having a soft spot for Renjun, and this feeling was really not a good sign. Any time by now he could fall from it and feel a lot of feelings he never experienced before.

Imagine loving someone without experience, but we all know we can learn as time goes by. Jaemin was ready to learn.

Jaemin shrugged his thoughts and look at the kid shaking his arm. It was Sam.

Jaemin smiled before carrying Sam, since he was showing grabby hands. They are currently at the cafe and having some rest since they had so much costumer since the students are always coming there at their break time.

Jaemin walk toward Renjun who was currently at the cashier place, He was dozing off making Sam and Jaemin laugh a little.

Winwin was at the staff's room since he has to leave early because he has an appointment today with someone.

"Dada! We should go home" Sam shouted making Renjun stood up from his place surprised when the two are looking at him and laughing.

Renjun yawned as he stretched his arms and went to fix things so they could go home now. It was already almost 8 and Jaemin was still there.

"You can go now Jaemin, see you tomorrow" Renjun said, a sleepy tone was evident as he talk making Jaemin look worried.

"I can drive you off, you must be tired. It's fine since my car was just outside" Jaemin said making Renjun nod and carried Sam.

Sam excitedly entered jaemin's car, Renjun placed Sam's seat belt before going at the passengers seat and also placed his seat belt before closing his eyes.

Jaemin then followed and went to drive, Jaemin saw Renjun already asleep and look back and saw Sam was wide awake and playing his toys. "Sammie, is your Dada always like this?" Jaemin asked.

Sam shook his head and said "Only if he is really tired, there is a possibility that Dada will not wake up when he started to sleep. If that's the case, Can you carry my Dada for me?"

Jaemin's cheeks turn red before looking back at Renjun, He looks a bit comfortable sleeping there. But then he remembered that He has problem in breathing that is why he wanted to refuse.

"I'll try. I'm not that strong as you think" Jaemin said making Sam nod. "Alright! As long as me and Dada is Safe, Also Nanny Jaemin!" Sam said making Jaemin chuckle at the kids' cuteness.

Jaemin continued to drove to their house and as soon as they arrived, luckily Renjun woke up and at least he walked by himself. They bid goodbyes before going in their house.

"that's cute" Jaemin mumbles as he entered his car.

tbc.