💌10

"Hi! When did you get here?" Jaemin asked as he went to carry Sam and place it on his lap. "for a while but I saw you guys talking and wanted to surprise you but i heard someones health is in danger?" Sam asked

Haechan carefully pulled Sam onto his lap," listen Sammie boy, It's not that important but my friend had something really... uhh... his pet got a cough"

Sam chuckled a bit before shaking his head. "Okay I guess, can we go out?"

"Where should we head then?" Jaemin asked as he sweetly ruffled Sam's hair. "What about visiting Dada!"

"Sure!"

---

"Injun-ah" Jaemin called making Haechan look at him. He nudged his best friend arm before giving him a teasing smile.

Sam excitedly walk to Renjun and since he doesn't have much costumers today Renjun and Winwin was not having a hard time.

"what are you doing here, hmm?" Renjun asked as he carries Sam

"Sam kinda gets bored and ask if we can go out so we decided to go here" Jaemin said

"You haven't gone home yet? But it's not your duty today" Renjun said but Jaemin smiled a little before saying "Nah it's fine, as long as Sam feels happy"

Renjun nod slowly and told Sam to go play there since he needs to help Winwin.

"I'll go back there. Just stay if you guys wanted to" Renjun said and gave Jaemin a smile.

Jaemin saw it as if his vision turned into a slowmo, Jaemin heard his heart skip a beat before actually realizing what he felt.

Jaemin faced Haechan and saw him looking at him with a grin on his face. "I am pretty sure you're falling" Haechan said making Jaemin rolled his eyes in disbelief and just chuckled before looking at Renjun who is calmly asking his costumer.

-

"Are you sure you don't need help?" Jaemin asked again because Renjun refused to help him fix things at the store room but Jaemin being a hard headed he is still followed him and insisted to help Renjun.

Renjun was now carrying a box that was going to be placed at the top. Renjun sighed before saying "Fine. I need help, now can you please put this box at the top?"

Jaemin smiled before nodding, Jaemin then tip toed, elevating his height so he could reach the top. Renjun was just there watching and swaying his body like a small kid.

Renjun was there and in his position it feels like Jaemin was doing that for years but Jaemin just cant place it in a safe position.

Renjun impatiently looked up and shook Jaemin as he mumbles a lot of words. Renjun look up and saw Jaemin hovering his body.

Renjun immediately closed his eyes and was ready to fall but then he felt a hand held onto him making him slowly open his eyes.

Jaemin was clasping his eyes thoroughly as he hissed in pain, Jaemin also opened his eyes and saw how near their faces are to each other. Jaemin pushed Renjun carefully as he look up and saw the box that was accidentally dropped.

"Hmm... I.. I'll go now" Renjun said making Jaemin nod slowly as he chuckled.

Renjun walked out the store with his mouth still plastered smile.

Meanwhile... Jaemin's back hurts a lot that he expected. Jaemin started to massage the part where it was sore and decided to get out and just go with the flow.

Jaemin saw Sam looking for something and then spotted Jaemin walking out the room. "Nana!!" Sam beamed as he excitedly walks near the older. Jaemin smiled as he ruffles Sam's hair.

"Haechan hyung was looking for you!" Sam said as he drags Jaemin near the table where Haechan is. "He is?" Jaemin asked and Sam just nod.

jaemin saw Haechan laughing at the guy in front of him... and it was Renjun.

Jaemin started to feel nervous since he suddenly remembered what happened a while ago.

---

"Jaemin did that?!" Haechan asked as he laugh so hard making him clench his stomach ashe laugh so hard.

"Stop it! it was an accident. I didn't mean to get really impatient" Renjun said but Haechan just hummed in response.

"Okay okay... but your heart did skip a beat right?" Haechan asked once again making Renjun faced palmed.

"Renjun... I know I'm nit in the place to say this but... I think you need to start loving someone again if your brain want to" The brown haired boy said, Renjun heard it and just stare Haechan.

"Jaehyun already had gone for so long, Renjun and I am sure he also wanted you to feel love again since he is not here to do that anymore. Open your heart once again, Renjun" Haechan added as he smiled at the latter.

"Dada! Channie hyung! I found Nana hyung!" Sam cheeered making Renjun stiff and can't even move his eyes off Jaemin who is walking towards them.

Jaemin's eyes decided to look at Renjun now they are eye bawling at each other. Renjun keep on staring at Jaemin why Haechan was too confused why Renjun isn't moving.

Haechan kicked renjun's feel slightly so he could stop staring at Jaemin.

"O...oh really?! that's nice" Renjun said as he placed Sam on his lap.

Jaemin also proceeds to sat beside Haechan. "Umm... It's getting late now. I guess we should get going now Jaem" Haechan asked making Jaemin nod.

"Yeah, Jen must be looking for me now" Jaemin said as he pulled Haechan so he can stand up and leave the place.

Renjun also stood up thinking who might "Jen" be. Renjun bowed and bid goodbye to the two.

Sam and Renjun just watched them walk away until they can't see any traces of the two. Renjun sighed before going back to the Cafe.

He saw Winwin getting ready to leave so they also proceed to do so.

"I might try to love again..." Renjun whispered hopefully Sam didn't heard it.

tbc.