C53: Hall of Gods! Yun vs Ambassador Buta!

???: Oh, I guess Charnel thinks we will wait on him forever...!

James: I told y'all, Charnel's gone.

???: No! He's still around. I can sense him in the Human World, for sure.

James, the God of Earth, along with three other lesser Gods were gathered around a taller shadowy figure. The Gods were in a void which had portals to unknown worlds floating about, and they were stood around a table which appeared to be a puzzle with only the outside pieces solved.

James: But...Wasn't that the whole reason the Godstone Tablet shattered? Because of the death of a God??

Pyro: Silence, Worm! Whether or not that WAS the reason the Tablet shattered is not important by any stretch of the imagination! What matters now is the business opportunity that has arisen since then!

James: If you say so.

???: Charnel...No matter. If any of you happen to know any information about Charnel's where abouts, you are to tell me! I will have no foul play in this game of mine!!

Pyro: As long as you keep your promise, my champions and I have no need for foul play! I shall earn my place in a fair battleground as none of these other Gods can hold a candle against me!

???: We'll see, Pyro. But yes, who ever shall win this game I've mapped out and delivers the completed Godstone Tablet to me shall be granted Higher God status and supreme reign over the Human World.

Persephone: We fight just so that the treacherous Pyro does not get any more power.

Pryo: TREACHEROUS?! Oh please! Once I rule over the Human World, they'll be brought into a new age of industrial progress!

Stratos: Entertaining as ever, friends. But as fun as this was...Mmmm, I will get going.

???: So be it. We'll all meet again soon. Until then, keep a look out for any news on Charnel!

Pyro: Good! My champions are superior to all of yours! I'll have all of the Gstones before too long!!

Jon: Go on, Yun! You can do it!

Jon was watching Yun duel with Ambassador Buta, who was Pyro's champion. They were right by an active volcano.

Buta: I warned you! But you kept on attacking me!!

[Yun: 4500][Buta: 2000]

Buta had the pendulum scale set using Gstone Cog and Gstone Spitfire (5 - 10) as well as a set card. Yun had the pendulum scale set using Gstone Warmonger and Gstone Bombard (4 - 9). Yun also had a single monster out: Misfit Barrier Scorpion.

[1000/2800/6]

Buta: I Pendulum Summon! The Titan Gstone!!

Yun: Titan?

Buta: Titan Gstone Phoenix Insect!!

[3000/2000/8]

Yun: Out of all the Gstones I've seen, never seen a Titan Gstone before!

Buta: These are reserved only for the champions! Phoenix Insect, activate your effect! Banish that Misfit Barrier Scorpion!

Yun: Shucks.

Buta: Now you must banish spells from your deck, one for each level of that banished monster!

Yun: Aw man, so I'll banish 6 spells.

Buta: Phoenix Insect, attack directly, for the glory of Pyro!

[Yun: 4500 -> 1500]

Buta: I'll end my turn there.