C62: True Ura P3: Max's New Form!

[Ando: 3000 -> 0][Max Wins!!!]

Max's head was banging. Beatrice's voice was in his head.

Beatrice: That was brutal, dude!

Max: I think I might have blacked out...I don't remember what I did.

Beatrice: Well, when you went to do an Inverse Summon using Cosmic Zer0 Dragon, you must have unleashed some serious next level power or something! You started using all kinds of Zer0 Dragons!

Max: Seriously?

Mithrus: I am quite impressed...You have indeed earned the right to duel me!

Max: Oh, cool.

[Max: 8000][Mithrus: 8000]

Max's deck was radiating a cosmic energy which felt familiar. As if he had just experienced it.

Max: Argh!

Max could feel his brain changing and shifting. Blood began to run from his nose.

Max: The hell...?

After he got cleaned up, Max and Mithrus resumed.

Max: I feel much better now...Okay then! Huh?

Max looked at the cards in his hand, and saw a lot of cards he felt were new. A dark blue energy overflowed around him.

Max: Feels like Infinity Mode is coming but somehow, its very different to that...

Max was all of a sudden wearing a different attire. Almost like a uniform, and it was similar to the design of Cosmic Zer0 Dragon.

Mithrus: What? This soon? Last time it was in your final turn!

Max: Huh? I guess this is what I'd call...Cosmic Mode?

With that, Max knew exactly how to use the cards in front of him.

Max: I'll start by placing Cosmic-Eyes Zer0 Pendulum Dragon in my left Pendulum Scale!

[3] Cosmic-Eyes was set! It roared. Unlike Zer0 Dragon and Cosmic Zer0 Dragon, this dragon seemed like it was much more powerful in terms of raw strength.

Max: When activated as a spell, this Pendulum monster allows me to add an Evolution card from my deck to my hand! I'll be adding Evolution Fusion! For later...Next! I'll set in my right Pendulum Scale: Hell-Eyes Zer0 Pendulum Dragon!!

[3 - 9] The pendulum scale was complete with Hell-Eyes! It also roared and felt much more feriocious than Max's other monsters.

Max: This feels good...Much better than Gstones could ever be! With this scale, I can pendulum summon monsters with levels from 4 to 8! Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Zer0 Dragon Blue and Zer0 Inverse Dragon!!

[0/0/7][2500/2100/7]

Mithrus: A pendulum summon right off of the bat...!

Max: I overlay my two level 7 Dragons and build the overlay network! Xyz Summon! Rank 7! Zer0 Dragon Diamond!!

[1500/2500/r7]

Mithrus: An Xyz...

Max: When Xyz Summoned using a monster with 0 Atk! Zer0 Dragon Diamond can special summon a level 7 Zer0 Dragon from my deck with 0 Atk or Def! Come on out! Zer0 Dragon Red!

[0/0/7]

Max: I'm summoning Red in defence if you didn't guess.

Mithrus: Zer0 Dragon Blue...Now Zer0 Dragon Red! Both seem to be Pendulum Monsters but with no abilities in and of themselves...