C28: A Dueliminator Appears! Craag vs Max!

"YOU BUNCH OF PUNKS!!"

-Hart Cardero doesn't shut up, does he?

Max was annoyed with Hart Cardero's twisted games.

"I GAVE YOU THE OPTION TO WAGER ONE, TWO OR THREE POINTS BUT WOW!! ALL OF YOU ARE JUST WAGERING THREE!! THAT IS NOT THE INTENDED USE!! ALL OF YOU WITH EXACTLY SIX POINTS NOW LOSE TWO OF THEM!! WOW!! WOW!! PLOT TWIST TIME!! ANYONE WITH FOUR OR LESS POINTS AT THE END OF MY TIME WILL BE ELIMINATED!!!! WOW!! WOW!!"

-Damn, Sophi! You're down to four points now...You need to duel again, then. I still need to get some points myself.

-Yeah! let's go! Quickly!

-I'll go first! Draw!

After having his points hit to four like most others, Davis was dueling again. This time against someone called Echo.

[Davis: 4000][Echo: 4000][Davis' Points: 4][Echo's Points: 4]

They decided to wager all four of their points and Echo was up.

-I activate the spell card, Summon Chime! Since I control no monsters, I can special summon two machine-type Bell monsters from my hand! I can't normal summon this turn however. I choose Distortion Bell and Resonating Bell!

[0/2000/4][500/1800/3/tuner]

-When Resonating Bell is summoned, I can special summon a tuner monster from my hand! Tuning Bell!

[500/1500/3/tuner]

-Since there is a tuner monster on the field, I can activate Distortion Bell's effect! All tuners become non tuners and non tuners gain tuner status!

-I see. Clever move.

-Watch this and behold! A Chiming Synchro!

-You have your own type of Synchro summon!?

-Yeah! Check it out!

Echo tuned her level 3 non tuners with her now level 4 tuner to synchro summon a level 10 synchro monster.

[0/3800/10]

-Rise! Grandbell - Ruler of Distortion! Not bad, huh? Turn end.

-Not bad at all but I draw now! Now let me show you my way of synchro summoning! Since I control no monsters, I can special summon my two Twin Spectre from my hand!

[1200/1200/4][1200/1200/4]

-Next, I normal summon Blood Spectre! My perfect tuner!

[300/300/2/tuner]

-Now let me show you my style! Bloody Synchro!!

[3200/3200/10]

-Deadblood is summoned to the field! Now let's see whose style of Synchro turns out to be better!!

A swarve man entered the courtyard. He was a professional duelist, hired by Hart along with some others to duel and defeat duelists they deemed 'weak'. A Dueliminator. He called down to Alice who was annoyed with having her points dropped down to four.

-Oi...Down there!

She looked over to the swarve man who was now walking towards her. She was almost frozen in fear.

-R-R-Ringo-Sama~!!

-Alice-kun. I see you are as pathetic as ever.

-A-And you're...As...Arrogant as ever~!!

-It isn't arrogance if...

Ringo-Sama twirled.

-You can back it up!