C37: Many Many Showdowns

Max and Yun were chilling out in their hotel suite and were watching the highlights of the Heart of Cards Tournament on TV. Team Electrum were facing off against Team Misfits and were both down to their final members. It was down to Rogue and Kain.

It was Kain's turn.kj

-All right I'll finish this up! I'll tribute two monsters to summon out Angry-Eyes Misfit Dragon!!

[2800/2200/7]

"WHAT HAPPENED NEXT BLEW MY MIND!! WOW!! WOW!!"

-Wow, so Team Electrum was out. That Rogue guy, I wanted to defeat him because he eliminated Sophi from this tournament early on.

-Who's Sophi, Max? Your girlfriend or something?

-What? No!

-Well, whatever, I'm glad that Team Misfits got through. I want to destroy Kain in the finals!

-I suppose it will be good to defeat Sabre II as well.

-Exactly!

-These highlights did not exactly give us a good idea of what they are playing.

-Well I know Kain is playing Misfits. That scumbag!

-It's getting late. Where has Davis been?

-I dunno. Gone for a walk.

Their room door began to smoke.

-What the hell?

A controlled fire quickly burnt through.

-Rogue!?

-Max! You and I have unfinished business. I'm glad it is you. The last few doors I burnt down...Well it was awkward to say the least.

-Haven't you heard of knocking??

-Whatever! Since my team got knocked out of the finals, we're dueling now, so let's go!!

Rogue and Max followed by Yun made their way to the hotel pool.

-We'll duel here...

-Fine by me.

-Ro...

Rain emerged from the shadows.

-Raichan, what are you doing here?

-I'll duel alongside you, Ro. This guy is strong.

-Two against me? Ugh, fine.

-Since there are two of us, we will have 4000 each instead.

-Nah son.

Yun jumped to the side of Max.

-Two on two.

Max nodded.

-We'll all have 4000 then. It is kind of dark out here though.

-Here then.

Rain generated an electrical current in the pool which made an illuminating glow for the duel field.

-Hold up, so the dude has pyrokenisis and the chick has electrical powers?? Sweet.

The four duelists stood on the corners of the pool; Max and Yun on one side and Rogue and Rain on the other.

-Let's duel!!

[Max: 4000][Yun: 4000][Rogue: 4000][Rain: 4000]

Davis was walking along the beachside of the resort where the Heart of Cards tournament was being hosted.