Chapter 2- Morning Workout

Dedicated to @creant (aka the amazing spy chick Aspen)

Xxxx

Chapter 2.

Louis’ P.O.V

She want’s us to be spies? What.

Seriously, she thinks we could be spies? Doesn’t she know that we are the most crazy, disruptive bunch of guys you could possibly meet. Especially when we’re together.

If she doesn’t, then, I guess she’s about to find out.

A theory forms in my head and I smirk, “Ok, where are the hidden cameras? You don’t really think we could be spies, do you. We’re on Punk’d or something, aren’t we? Because us five are not cut out for this.”

JJ rolls her eyes, “No, you are not on Punk’d, and you aren’t cut out for the job yet…You guys definitely need a lot of training to go undercover, but I think by the end of it, you will realise you are more capable at this than you’d think.” She pauses, examining our expressions before continuing, “So, are the five of you up for it? First there will be two weeks of intensive training in all fields of expertise, mental and physical, and then you’ll be out in the world again, ready to start your tour, and your first mission.” She explains and we all glance at each other.

“I’ll do it.” Harry announces first, well that surprised me.

“I guess I’m up for it.” Niall adds.

“Yeah, sure, what have we got to lose?” Zayn asks.

Liam gives him a cold stare, “Our lives, our career.”

“Oh, well I’ll do it anyway.” Zayn answers, shrugging his shoulders.

“I suppose I’ll do it.” I reply, a little unsure, which is strange for me, because I’d usually jump at something like this, but this is the real deal, not a joke and I guess I’m a tad worried.

Liam sighs, finally giving into our peer pressure, “Ok, fine, I’ll do it as well.”

The five of us look to JJ.

“Welcome to the team boys, your training will start soon.” She says, and shakes each of our hands with an unexpectedly firm grip for a slender woman like her.

“When is soon?” I ask, a little curious.

“Soon enough.” JJ replies with a coy smile, “Now, let me show you to your rooms.”

We all nod and the five of us follow her through a maze of high tech areas, a dining room, past many bedrooms, bathrooms, games rooms, gyms, training centres, weaponry and even a huge indoor swimming pool.

“Just wondering, where are we?” Niall asks as we follow JJ.

“This MI8 branch is one of many situated around the world, until you have passed training all I can tell you is that it’s in England.” JJ explains.

“What would happen if we all left and told the world about this place?” Harry inquires.

JJ chuckles, “Who would believe you? Especially you, Harry. I mean really? If you went and told people you were asked to be spies, they’d think you we’re a little crazy, because why would you of all people, need to be a spy? Usually the people we recruit have no connections or family, whatsoever, and we can change their appearance at a moments notice, but you, you are huge right now, everyone knows you.”

“I guess you choosing us is a little weird.” I agree and she shrugs.

“I had two reasons for getting you five boys, one is that you would not make anyone suspicious if you switched to a new recording company. Two, is backward thinking, because no one in their right mind would suspect you five of being spies.”