Chapter 20- Louisville 'nuff said

Hiya guys! Soooo how's everyone? Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!! And the winner of Aspen's dress comp will probably be announced tomorrow!!!

60 votes for the next chapter

Don't forget to check out my new website!!! X 

(1dream41d.wordpress.com)

Xx

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry?! Harry?! HARRY ERMAHGERD WE'RE IN LOUISVILLE!!!" Louis basically squeals, fangirling his little tan head off as the seven of us stand in the main terminal of the Louisville International Airport. Which is freaking crowded by the way. I'm worried I'm going to get trampled on.  

"This is one busy airport." Zayn utters, summing up all of our thoughts, as the seven of us try to weave through the crowds of people, trying to get outside to our ride, luckily we don't have the problem of trying to get out bags. Actually, I wish we did have our bags, them I could use mine as a battering ram to get through these people. 

"Oi, bodyguard, do something!" Louis shouts cheekily to Stuart, who in turn gives Louis a cheeky slap on the back of his head. 

Aspen raises her eyebrows at the six of us, "Come on you guys, lets get out of here." 

We all nod, following her wig of short brown hair through the crowds, grinning as we spot the main glass doors to leave the terminal. 

I turn to share a look with Liam as we all watch Louis run over to a 'Louisville' sign outside the terminal and beg Aspen to take a picture for him. 

"Someone's excited." I chuckle. 

"Lets just hope we can keep him in line." Liam adds. 

Ten photos later, which ended with Louis doing some pretty funny poses with the sign, the seven of us are in the car and heading to our hotel. 

"Ok, so we can go to the Louisville Waterfront Park, or the Louisville Science Canter, or the Louisville Museum Of Art And Craft or or..." Louis babbles, reading over the bundle of flyers and brochures he managed to pick up in the airport somewhere. 

"How about we go to our hotel first." Aspen sighs, patting Louis' shoulder. 

Louis sighs, "Ugh fine." 

I guess it's not everyday that you get to perform in a city that has your name, is there such a place as Harryville? 

I guess we should let Lou have his fun. 

Soon the seven of us in a huge hotel room, looking out at the view, I've got to admit that I underestimated Louisville. I seriously thought it would be a tiny place, but it's huge, it's beautiful and it's thriving. 

"Can we go out now?" Louis asks us, jumping up and down on one of the leather couches in the suites lounge. 

It looks like Aspen is about to say something when there is a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it." I shout, heading over and opening the door to reveal Daniel. 

I put on my best fake smile, I'm finding it hard not to throw up just looking at him, "Hi Daniel! Whats up?" 

Daniel smiles back, "Harry! How are you guys? I hope your flight was ok!" 

I nod, "Yeah, it was great thanks." 

Daniel smiles again, "Anyway, I was wondering if you guys would like to come to the ballet with me tonight? They're performing in the Kentucky Center, which is basically in our hotel."