Chapter 43 - Reincarnation

• Dedicated to Every Single Fan.

Well,

This is it. This is the final chapter of Five Spies: One Direction.

I just want to say a giant thank you. You have all been amazing fans this year, I love you guys, forever and always. xx

I hope this chapter satisfies you, and it gives you the emotional ending I wanted to give you all!

Get the tissues, 

This is going to get teary....

One Week Later....

Zayn’s P.O.V.

The five of us stand in the large office of Mr Simon Cowell, I can feel my palms going a little sweaty as he stands in front of us. 

We drove out from MI8 HQ today to beg him to take us back, because now that the mission is over and Daniel is er...dead, we need to go back to his label. We never wanted to leave in the first place.

“Take a seat lads.” He begins, and we all nod, obediently doing so.

I sit up straight on the black leather couch in his office, as the five of us squish onto it.

Simon sighs as he looks to us all, “So...I can see your contract with Mr Steel didn’t work out, so you’ve all come running back to me?”

I gulp, “Simon, we never wanted to leave you, we just needed a break.”

It’s such a shame that we could never tell Simon the truth, but we just have to hope he’ll take us back anyway.

“It was a rash thing to do, we never wanted to do this to you.” Liam adds.

Louis sighs, “Simon, we’re really sorry. We’ve missed not working with you.”

Niall nods, “Thats true, working with you is sick, we love it.”

Harry nods in agreement.

Simon drums his fingers on his desk, “So after you deserted me at the beginning of this year, in a completely rude fashion, might I add. You want me to be nice to you five again?”

We all hold our breaths, I can’t believe we let ourselves get put in this position.

“We’ll do anything! Just let us come back!” Niall begs.

We all put on our best puppy faces. Thank God there are no paparazzi around to capture this image.

I remember JJ saying at the start of the year that Simon would be mad not to take us back, as she said that we made him a lot of money and all...

Simon chuckles.

We all wait in the tense silence that follows, before Simon speaks again.

“I must admit, I’ve missed having you lads around too, so I’ll suppose I’ll have to let you back...on one condition.”

We all smile gleefully and lean in, wondering what this condition is.

“You get ready to go on your next stadium tour straight away!” Simon grins, and we all nod gratefully, getting up from the couch and giving our ‘boss once more’, a giant 1D sandwich hug.

“It’s good to be back Simon!” Niall laughs.

Simon smiles at us all, “Good to be working with you five again, I have no idea what you saw in Daniel Steel. But I won’t press you on the matter, just work hard, and it’ll be like this whole thing never happened.”