Chapter 14- When it comes to girls, Louis knows best.

Hey, how ya doin', sorry this chapter was late. Why don't cha leave your awesome comments, and we can bake a cake! (Ok probably the worst lyrics tie in ever, but you know how I am with song writing, gotta love Little Mix tho! Xx)

A lot of you wanted to see a photo of Aspen, it's on the side! X

And so is the NEW FIVE SPIES TRAILER! X

Anyway.... 

Whoop!!! You guys got to 60+ votes!!!

Lets try and get 60 again this week because my holidays are starting this week and I can't be bothered raising the vote count because you guys rock!

So, I had my nine month anniversary on wattpad on the 9th! Which was awesome!!! Thanks for all the support so far guys! And I hope you all enjoyed the new husband games chapter! X

Now to the questions! 

Lots of you guys want to do amazing things as a career!! I hope you all achieve your dreams! 

Two: you all have delicious fave ice-cream flavours! I want to go out and try all the ones I haven't yet! 

And three: only a few of you got my fave t.v. Show!! 

It's....Pretty Little Liars! 

(Also Gossip Girl and The Lying Game, but none of you guessed them!! :0) 

I'm going to watch all of the shows you guys thought I would like though! ;)

Ok, enjoy the chapter! 

And to all you Haspen fans... A wee spoiler. 

I think you will all love me LOTS at the end of this chapter.

Kisses ;) 1dream41d

Harry's P.O.V

She knows. 

Clarissa knows we're spies. 

Oh my god.  

What else was I supposed to do? 

She just took me into that room and said, "Harry, I know your little secret, and if you don't kiss me like you mean it, I'll tell my dad." 

So, I did. 

It was to protect the team, you know? 

Then Aspen and the rest of the lads saw, and now they all hate me. 

Life sucks. 

I'm going to find Clarissa after this show and confront her about what she knows, so I can straighten this stupid mess out. 

How could she know we were spies? We've been pretty secretive about it, right? 

I watch as Liam glares at me whilst he sings his solo in I Would. They've all been glaring at me throughout this whole concert, if only they knew my reasons... 

On the other hand Pavelló Olímpic de Badalona is thriving. The crowd is amazing and the energy is electric. 

Sadly I can't enjoy the atmosphere with four constant glares on me. And I'm sure Aspen's backstage, plotting ways to slowly kill me. 

The rest of the set continues, and after a grueling few hours, the five of us are finally backstage, getting ready to head back to the hotel. 

But before I can get killed by my friends, I spot a head of peroxide blonde and stride after it.