Chapter 6: Six Boys. One Girl. One Misson. It's on...Like Donkey Kong.

Dedicated to @Amycat9 -because she helped me out with my art board ideas!! xxx

Chapter 6.

Harry’s P.O.V

Today is the day.

Our mission finally starts.

Well, sort of. We get the briefing and leave the MI8 branch, and then probably get yelled at a lot by Simon and the rest of the world for disappearing off the face of the earth for the past few weeks.

But, hey. Let’s just forget about the last part.

I kinda can’t wait to check my twitter feed though. Oh twitter, I have missed you.

I’ve also missed room service, doing nothing, performing, girls falling over me...

Oh, I could go on for days.

“Boys, you can come in now!” JJ yells out from her office, interrupting me from my bored train of thoughts.

“Oh goodie.” Niall announces, the five of us prying ourselves off the wall we’ve been leaning against for the past ten minutes and stretching a little before heading into JJ’s fancy high tech office.

“Take a seat.” JJ instructs as the five of us walk into the room, to find her seated at a huge round silver table to the side of the room, Aspen and Stuart sitting with her.

The five of us quickly grab a comfy black chair around the table and I grin at Aspen cheekily.

“Alright.” JJ starts, handing each of us a number of papers stapled together in the top left-hand corner.

“This is your mission briefing, I’ll let you all have a thorough read through for the next few minutes, then we’ll talk.

I gulp a little as I stare down at the papers in my hand, oh joy, gotta love reading. But I begin to read anyway, let’s see what this mission is about.

****MI8 MISSION BRIEFING***

THIS IS A TOP SECRET FILE AND ONLY MEANT TO BE READ BY THESE AGENTS:

Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Aspen Acalac and Stuart Hawk.

THESE FILES HAVE ALARMS ON THEM THAT WILL ACTIVATE IF REMOVED FROM THIS ROOM. THEY ALSO HAVE DNA TRACKERS ON THEM SO IF YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE READING THESE FILES WE WILL CATCH YOU.

DO NOT MAKE COPIES OF THIS.

Background Information.

Daniel Steel has had a love for music since a young age, being able to play guitar and piano. He was a bright child and got consistent A’s at school, passing his GCSE’s and A levels with ease. After many scholarship offers Daniel finally chose Oxford, studying Music and Business.

During his university years Daniel formed his own band, Heat Wave. He was certain Heat Wave would be the next big thing, and they performed at every gig they could. Daniel was extremely passionate about his band, taking up the roles of producer and manager at the same time and promoting his band at any chance they could get. Until a yearly charity concert came along. It was going to be a huge event, featuring many famous artists, and Daniel thought this was the kind of exposure Heat Wave needed. He quickly called the creators of the charity concert, begging for a performance slot for Heat Wave. But came out with no luck, rejection instead. It was the first time Daniel never had gotten his way, and it filled him with a rage like no other. He vowed to never do anything for any charity after that day.