Chapter 18- Miami Switch

Hey guys!! How are you all? Hope you are having a great day!

I hope the interview in the last chapter was ok! I really enjoyed answering all of your questions!

This chapter was a little late- sorry! But I'm back at school now, so writing the chapters is getting a bit harder as I have a lot less time (internal exams:0)

So, can you all do 70 votes for the next chapter?! Xx

Enjoy! Lots of surprises in this chappie!!! Xx

Zayn's P.O.V

I am in a brilliant mood.

The bright sun is streaming through the windows on our plane, and the view of Miami below us is breathtaking.

It's not the only reason I'm in a great mood though.

We just received exciting news from Daniel, which is crazy, because the guy scares me, and he's the evil criminal I'm trying to stop.

Before we got on the plane to Miami, Daniel let us all know that we we're going to have a special opening act for the concert tonight. He wouldn't let us know who it is. But the anticipation is killing us all.

Apart from Aspen and Stuart, who are sitting together, piles of paper in front of them, researching something, probably to do with the mission. The rest of the lads and I are busy watching movies instead.

Louis and I are busy watching the end of Step Up 4, Miami Heat, since it seemed appropriate since we were landing there in a few minutes, and we thought we could research the place by watching it.

Those dances are amazing.

On the other side of us, Niall, Harry and Liam are all watching High School Musical 2, for no reason in particular, and Louis and I have had to turn up our head phones to drown out the three of them singing all the songs, right now they're all belting out the last song 'Fun In The Sun' or something.

How Stuart and Aspen can work in these conditions surprises me. Thank goodness we're the only people in business class, if we were in economy all the other passengers would be yelling at Niall, Harry and Liam to shut up.

*******

"Well, Miami here we are." Louis chuckles, as the seven of us step off the plane, striding into the main terminal of Miami International Airport. The place is huge, huge windows, letting in the hot Miami sun, high ceilings, modern art everywhere. No wonder this city is so stunning.

The place is crowded though, and the seven of us have to weave through crowds to reach the outside of the building, where a car was waiting for us, like Daniel had told us.

Our bags are already inside the car when we get in and the driver speeds off.

"Uh, where are we going?" Niall asks, curiously.

The driver quickly replies, "A cafe, Daniel gave me instructions to take you all there first, your bags will be taken to the hotel and placed in your rooms for when you return."

"Gee, thanks!" Louis says.

"I wonder if we are going to find out who our opening act is!" Liam adds.

Aspen sighs, "You guys get excited about everything."

Louis ruffles up Aspens perfectly straight short brown hair, making her wig lopsided.

"Oi!" she chuckles, shoving Louis cheekily as she quickly readjusts her wig before the driver can notice. Patting down her short dark locks.

"Thank goodness we're going to a cafe, I need food. Plane food sucks, no matter how much you have to pay for it." Niall grins, leaning against the back of our black leather seats.