Respect

Scott went back upstairs so that Hope could rest. 

The attack must have really drained her. 

He went to the attic and started talking to Natasha and Steve. 

"So why do you need me?" He asked them. 

"You're the only one who has ever been to the Quantum Realm and we need your insight to do this right." 

"Fine, I'll help you, but I want your word that you won't try anything. And just know that if you try anything, you're going to have to deal with Hope, and next time she's not going to go so easy on you." He warned. 

"She was going easy on us," Natasha said, mouth open with disbelief. 

"I want to help you, I really do. But we're going to need someone else to build something to navigate the quantum realm." He said, ignoring the question. 

Natasha and Steve looked at each other and realized there was only one person that could do it. 

"We know a guy."

~~~Tony Stark's Cabin~~~

"Morgan H. Stark, you want some lunch," Tony said, sitting in front of a small tent. 

"Define lunch or be incinerated," Morgan said, holding up a fake blaster and wearing a blue Iron Man mask. 

"Hey, you should not be wearing that, okay, that is part of a special anniversary gift that I'm making for mom." He said and then pressed a kiss to the mask. 

"You thinking about lunch, maybe a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce?" He joked. 

She shook her head quickly. 

"Where did you find this?" He asked his three-year-old daughter. 

"Garage." She answered. 

"Were you looking for it?" He asked. 

"No, I found it though." She said smiling. 

"You like going in the garage, well so does daddy." He said picking her up. "It's fine actually. Mom never wears anything I buy her."  

He walked over to the house and then he saw a car pull up and Steve came out of the driver's side. He groaned, knowing that his day was about to get a lot more complicated. He sent Morgan inside and stood on the porch and saw three other people exit the car including Natasha. 

He put on his glasses and asked Friday who the other two were. 

"The man is Scott Lang," Friday told him. 

"The guy we fought in Germany?"  

"Yeah, that's the one," Friday said. 

"Okay...so who's the woman?"  

"The woman is Hope van Dyne, status: dead," Friday said. 

"Well, she's obviously not dead because she's standing twenty feet in front of me." 

"Sorry boss," Friday said and then Tony took off the glasses. 

And then he got his first good look at Hope. 

"Wow..." He muttered, looking at her. "She's attractive..." He said, trying to suppress his old habits. But eventually, it got the best of him. It was official, he had gone back to his pre-Iron Man self and there was no stopping him.