Letter (harudam)

Teuhii💙💙💙

This is angsty guys😭
Warning: major character death
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏(〒﹏〒)﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Haruto is grieving. He just lost his love, the reason for his smiles, the man who he plans to spend forever with, the love of his life, Yedam.

Yedam have been in a car accident. A drunk driver collided with his car the impact causes his car to tumble. He's found dead on the spot while the other driver just have scratches. When Haruto found out he was furious at first and a crying mess next. He just lost the love of his life.

They have been in a relationship for the past 7 years. He's planning to propose to him in their anniversary on August 7, everything is perfect until it ended.

Now his in their room looking through Yedam's things, from his clothes to his bed covers while tears flowing down his eyes. And suddenly he saw a gift wrapped box with a letter on top. He took the letter wiping his tears although it keep coming. He opened it, the first thing he noticed is the neat handwriting of his love.

Dear my love, Haruto

Happy anniversary my love!
We are 8 years now and going stronger. We have been through a lot in those past years. We shed a lot of tears together, we smiled, we laugh, we did everything together. All those memories are always with me. And for the past 8 years, you have been so understanding and loving, and for that I want to thank you. Thank you because you stayed with me through all the lows in my life. When I feel like I'm all alone and I don't belong, you were there, you make me feel like I belong and that I'm not alone in this big world because you will always be with me.
Remember when we are in highschool and I went to school with a beaten up face and trying to hide it behind a hoodie? You noticed it easily and took me to the nurse's office and stayed with me all day comforting me. Also that one time when I'm so stressed out in life that I'm planning my own death. I keep saying I'm fine but you saw behind all of that and that day you followed me to make sure I'm okay. You were the one who pulled me out of the edge into your embrace. You comforted me saying that I have you and that you will never leave me despite tears falling down on your face. You hugged me tight and you didn't let go and I'm so glad that you save me because after that I experienced a perfect life with you. You have seen everything, you have seen my true self. Behind all those smiles is a broken boy. You fixed me Ruto-ya, you held me so tight and slowly the broken pieces comes together because I finally understand that you are the missing part of me and that without you I'm lost. You are my light and glue. You held me together and you guided me through happiness. You are the reason I'm here and you are also the reason why I'm happy. Thank you Ruto-ya for all the things that you did for me. And again happy anniversary to us. I love you with all my heart.

From your love, Yedam
(Don't forget the box <3)

Pushing through his tears, he opened the box and there he saw a photo album. The album is full of their memories, from when they first met, the day Yedam said yes, their first date, and their anniversaries. Everything is their, every single memory. After he finished looking at the album his tears kept flowing and then he saw a little box under the album. The small box contained their first matching necklace and rings. Those things are full of memories, they wore it when they first promised to spend forever together. 

Haruto held all the things, his now full on sobbing. The memories are all vivid, he remembered every single one of them. He cried and cried remembering the fact that Yedam is now gone and that he will never see him again. He can't hold him anymore, he can never see those smiles and never hear his laughs. No one will sing him to sleep anymore, his beautiful voice always bring comfort to him but, he will never hear those again. 

That afternoon he run and run and run, tears still flowing in his face. He run with no destination, his mind too clouded with the thoughts of Yedam. And then he stopped, his breathing rugged from all the running. He looked up to look where he is, and there he saw the gravestone with a name carve in it. The name oh so familiar that his knees buckled under him as he cried and cried. He is now in front of Yedam's grave. His feet carried him to this place, the place where his scared to go to because, he will have to face the reality that the love of his life is really gone.

Its 5pm and Haruto is now sitting, his back against a tree beside Yedam's grave. He watched as the sun goes down, his eyes slowly closing, tired from all the running and crying. He's slowly falling asleep hoping that this is all a nightmare, a dream that will never come true, and that when he wakes up, he will see the love of his life next to him, caressing his face with a loving look. He wished that when he wakes up, everything is alright, because he needs him more than anyone.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏(〒﹏〒)﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm sorry if its a bit angsty and maybe confusing. I tried my best😭

And your feedbacks are greatly appreciated (✿ ♡‿♡)

Teubyee💕💙