Homeworks (jungdam)

(つ✧ω✧)つ~~~~~~~📝~~~~~~~⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

Junghwan's currently sitting in his room, trying to figure out his assignment for hours. He can't seem to get it. He rubbed his face stressed and tired thinking for other ways to answer it. His first thought about his Jeongwoo hyung but then he remembered that he is still in school, his thoughts then went to the couple, his Jaehyuk hyung and Asahi hyung, but then he is sure that the two are busy cuddling. His Yedam hyung also came to his mind but he's basically living in his studio. He sighed and thought, out of all the possible choices, his Yedam hyung would be the best.

And that's how he came to this situation. He is contemplating whether to knock or just leave. But he went all the way from the dorms, but he is also kinda shy to ask his hyung for help. After a few moments of thinking, he finally decided to just knock and ask for help.

"Hyung... Yedamie hyung" he called as he knocked on the door. After some few knocking and calling, the door opened. " Oh Junghwannie, come in" Yedam opened the door for the younger and let him in. "Why did you come? Don't you have classes?" Yedam questioned as he help him settle down. Junghwan hesitantly asked "Well, there's this assignment I couldn't quite figure out and maybe you could help me with it if you are not busy." He said slowly. "Yeah sure, I'm not really doing anything. So, what's that about?" Yedam said to him. Junghwan smiled at that and took his assignment out of his bag. "Its science and I know your good at it hehe" He shyly laughed. "Let me see and let's pray that I remember it hahaha" They both laughed at what Yedam said. Junghwan then showed his hyung the assignment "This, I kinda don't understand the solving part." He watched as Yedam scan the book. "Yes, I remember this. Don't worry, I will make it easy to understand and maybe teach you some shortcuts." They both laughed after and then they went to answer the assignment.

Time skip (I'm not good at science so I will not include the teaching part😭)

Junghwan is done answering everything and he is now nervously watching Yedam check his work. "You got it all correct" Yedam said as he finished checking the assignment. Junghwan breathed out as he release the tension. Yedam looked at him "Are you that nervous? You're good though." He asked. "Well, I don't know if I understand it right so..." Junghwan said sheepishly. "But then, you got it all correct so..." Yedam said teasingly copying the younger. "I know right. I'm so smart" Junghwan replied dramatically suddenly gaining confidence. Yedam looked at him weirdly and then laughed, Junghwan too afterwards. "Yeah yeah you're smart." Yedam said in between laughs. After their laughing fit they finally calmed down, "Thank you for teaching me hyung, I've been stuck there for hours." Junghwan said. "Your welcome and next time you find something hard just call me" Yedam smiled to him. "And now that we are all done, let's go to the cafeteria. Studying always makes me hungry." Yedam said as he took Junghwan's hand to drag him to the cafeteria. "Hey, come on. Why aren't you moving? I'm starving." Yedam pouted to him with an impatient look. Junghwan just laughed at that and quickly follow his hyung before he do some aegyo, which wouldn't be that bad but he owe him one so he just follow him.

(つ✧ω✧)つ~~~~~~~📝~~~~~~~⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°
I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you for reading 💕

Your votes and feedbacks are highly appreciated(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

And if you have any request you can message me or leave it here. I'll try my best to write it for you☺️☺️☺️💕

Teubyee💙💙💙