Flowers (harudam)

So before you guys start, I just wanna inform you that I just googled this flowers meaning, so I'm not sure which is the right one. I'm no flower expert sorry. T^T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸🌸🌸🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yedam is a part-timer in a flower shop. He love flowers and knows almost everything about them. Its owned by his brother's friend, Junkyu. His shifts starts at 8 in the morning and finished by noon every weekend. But today's an exception because his partner is sick and there's no one available to take the shift. He arrived at the shop at 6 in the evening. He went straight there as soon as his classes finished. Because of the extra shift, his boss promised him that he will pay him extra and that he can have a one paid day off. After he wore his uniform, he then started his work, arranging flowers and making bouquets as Junkyu leaves for a little while because of personal reasons.

Haruto was on his way to his friends flower shop because his mother told him to buy some flowers because his grandmother visited them. He arrived at the flower shop and admired the decorations. Once he entered the shop, he saw a lot of beautiful flowers but one stood out the most, its the one behind the counter, the worker who is arranging the flowers. He keep starring at him mesmerize by his beauty. Yedam caught his stare, "Uhm... Sir?" He called him with a smile. Haruto was interrupted from his starring and shyly went to the counter. "He caught me starring, oh my gosh, Haruto pull yourself together, you're embarrassing."  he thought to himself.

 "How can I help you sir?" Yedam asked. "oh-uhm, can you please help me pick some flower, Yedam-shi?" He read the name tag and continues. "Its for my Grandmother, she visited us today." Haruto asked shyly. He is still thinking about what happened earlier and now that he is infront of him makes him more nervous. "Sure sir. Does your grandmother have favorites? He asked.

"I'm not really sure."

"Ok sir, I'll give you some choices. So we have some Roses, we also have carnations here, red carnation means love and affection, the pink one means gratitude, and the white one means pure love and good luck. And we also have orchids, it means love, luxury, beauty and strength." He explained to Haruto, giving him plenty of choice but not too much to overwhelm him. Haruto just stared at him, listening intently. "You must know a lot about flowers, Yedam-shi." Haruto suddenly said, gaining confidence out of nowhere. "Ah yes, I do sir. My grandma always talk about it and I also got interested in it. Its fascinating that we can express our feelings through flowers." Yedam smiles brightly remembering his grandmother who is now in heaven. 

Haruto's heart got crazy once Yedam smiled brightly, he didn't notice that his starring again until Yedam called him. "Uhm-sir? Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes yes, I'm sorry." Haruto said feeling embarrassed again. "Where are we again?" He didn't hear what he said since his daydreaming. "What flowers would you like sir?  Yedam repeated. "White carnations sounds good and some orchids too. And please stop calling me sir and being so formal, I'm sure that our age are not far from each other. May I know how old are you?" Haruto told him. "I'm 20 and what would you like me to address you?" He asked, confused by the customer's wish. "Haruto or Ruto. My name is Haruto, I'm also 20 and you don't need to introduce yourself, I can see your name from the tag." Haruto smiled to him, happy that they are the same age. "Ok Haruto, please wait for a little as I prepare the bouquet. And also , what is your grandma's favorite color?" "Blue." He answered glad that he is now calling him his name rather than sir. Yedam started his work until he heard the door dinged, he then went and sew who it is. He saw his Junkyu hyung arrived and just went back to work again.

"Haruto, what are you doing here?" Junkyu asked his friend Haruto.And yes, he is the friend Haruto is talking about, Junkyu was surprised to see him here. "Well I'm here to buy some flowers obviously." He answered savagely. Junkyu just looked at him blankly and went to the counter to help Yedam.

In the counter. "Do you know each other hyung?" Yedam whispered to Junkyu. "Yeah I do, your Hyunsuk hyung also knows him. His the one that we talked about before. The one who Hyunsuk hyung treats like a baby." He said remembering their high school days. "Oh I remembered. So that's him. You know hyung he asked me to call him Haruto so I did. Is he really that friendly?" He asked again, his curiosity getting bigger as his hyung told him that. "No, though he's pretty popular you know. And you agreed to call him his name? As far as I know you don't call customers like that even if they ask you to." Junkyu said, looking suspiciously to the younger. Yedam suddenly blushed, "well he makes me feel comfortable and he's also pretty handsome you know. And he's also kind." He said with a shy smile. Junkyu looked at him fondly. "Looks like you're having a crush and I think he also have a crush on you. I mean just look at him stare. He looks like someone who is starring at an angel." Junkyu teased. "What, crush? Hyung no. I just find him good okay? And I'm sure his just watching us work and not starring at me." He quickly denied to his hyung, his face is now red. "Your choice Yedamie, anyways, since its almost finish, I'm going to accompany my dear friend there. You wouldn't mind right?" Junkyu said, a teasing smile still on his face. "Yeah go ahead hyung, I'll finish this up." Yedam gladly kicked his hyung out, he just want this embarrassing situation to end.

"Stop staring Haruto, he might melt and I wouldn't know what to tell Hyunsuk hyung if that ever happens." He teased Haruto as soon as he got near him. Haruto blushed profusely "I'm not staring. And what does Hyunsuk hyung have to do here?" He tried changing the subject. "Well, dear Ruto-ya, the boy who you are currently having a crush, is Hyunsuk hyung's little brother." Haruto just stared at Junkyu, surprised by what he said. "Wait, what? So his Hyunsukie hyung's little brother? The famous singer in his school before? The one he always brag about? That little brother? And yes I have a crush on him especially now that I knew more about him." Surprised but what he said, he covered his mouth, his face now red like a tomato. Junkyu just laughed at him. "Hey stop laughing hyung, I admitted it already so stop with the teasing." Haruto is still hiding his face behind his hands. "I'm not saying anything." Junkyu pinpoint, still laughing. After a few minutes, Junkyu finally stopped laughing and Haruto is now looking better although he is still a bit red. "But you know Ruto-ya, why don't you ask for his number? I mean, I told him that we know you, so I'm sure giving his number to you wouldn't be an issue. In that way you can be closer to him and maybe become his boyfriend. I'm sure Hyunsuk hyung wouldn't mind." He said seriously to Haruto and the last part a bit teasing. He is actually rooting for them because they look cute together and he is really sure Hyunsuk won't mind. "Are you sure hyung? And boyfriend? Really?" Haruto asked, feeling nervous. "Of course, I have known all of you since like forever and I'm sure Yedam would be happy knowing you. And yes, boyfriend coz you guys kinda look cute together." Junkyu smiled persuading Haruto. "Fine, I'll ask him" Haruto gained a bit of confidence because of what his hyung said.

Yedam finally finished the bouquet then went outside, the bouquet in his hands. "Here's your order Haruto." He called to him. 

Haruto then stand to get the flowers. Yedam then gave  him the bouquet. "That would be *** won." He said. "Here" Haruto gave the payment. He is nervous about what he would say next but he saw Junkyu giving him a thumbs up. "Uhm hey Yedam, is it okay to ask for your number? Junkyu hyung told me that you are Hyunsuk hyung's brother, so maybe we could be friends?" Haruto said unsure and nervous. Yedam looked at him and said "Sure Haruto. I'll be happy to be your friend." He then gave him his number. "Thank you for your purchase, please come again. And Haruto, don't forget to call." Yedam smiled to him.

After that, Junkyu took Haruto out of the shop so that Yedam can work peacefully since more customers came. "I told you he will give it. So now go, he needs to work and I need to help him. Go." Junkyu said as he push Haruto out. They then bid their goodbyes and Haruto can't stop smiling on his way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸🌸🌸🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it💕

Your votes and feedbacks are greatly appreciated. Thank youu!!(✿^‿^)

You can also leave some request and I'll try my best to write it. Yedam ship only hehe💕

Teubyeee💕💙💙