Stress Reliever (DoDam)

~~~~~~~~~~~*★(・-・) \(・◡・)/★*~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally the weekends, Yedam couldn't be happier. He can now rest and sleep all he wants after a hell week. Activities here, deadlines there, and a bunch of classes. He is now peacefully cuddled next to his boyfriend.

~~next morning~~

"Good morning baby, I made you breakfast." Doyoung, his boyfriend, wakes him up. Yedam slowly opens his eyes and the sweet smell of pancakes and hot choco hits his nose, he then saw Doyoung fixing the side table to put down his breakfast.

Yedam sits up and watches Doyoung get everything ready. "Here pancakes and hot chocolate. Didn't really know what you want to eat so I prepared the typical breakfast and if you are wondering why it's hot chocolate and not coffee, that's because you've had enough coffee this week" Doyoung smiled him sweetly as he puts the table in front of Yedam. Yedam smiles gratefully and begins eating.

"So you like it?" Doyoung asks as he took the table from Yedam. "I sure do" Yedam replies.

"Well glad you did. So what you wanna do?" Doyoung settles the empty plate and mug aside to cuddle his boyfriend.

"Hmmm... A movie marathon maybe? I don't really wanna move today." Yedam snuggles closer to him enjoying the warm atmosphere.

"What about The notebook? " Yedam just hummed as an answer and let go of Doyoung so he can play the movie. "But before we play this, let me just take these plates outside" Doyoung kisses Yedam's forehead and went out.

Once Doyoung is done, he made sure to lock their doors and windows, went back to their room, and closed the curtains, then he played the movie. He went to sit beside Yedam and Yedam instantly cuddles him.

~~Lunch~~

They are now in their second movie when Doyoung notices the time. "Hey, babe, what do you want for lunch?"

"Barbecue maybe?" Yedam said unsure. "Barbecue is it then" Doyoung then orders food for them and they are now waiting for it to be delivered.

*~Ding dong~* (I can't remember where I heard it but I can hear it in my brain hahahah)

Doyoung went out to receive the food and prepare it. "Yedamie food is ready, come on, get up." Doyoung called as he sits at the corner of their bed taking Yedam's hand into his.

"Too lazy to get up, Imma just sleep. Go ahead and eat." Yedam whined hugging the blankets tightly.

"No, that won't do. You haven't been eating properly come on." Doyoung persuades him and grabs his blanket.

"I'm fine, I promise." Yedam pouts.

"That won't work on me mister. And you seem like you don't want to stand...." Doyoung then removes the blanket and carried him bridal style. Yedam was surprised and hugs Doyoung tightly.

"Heyy" Yedam said surprised.

"You don't want to get up so what choice do I have?" Doyoung said casually and carries Yedam to the kitchen.

Doyoung settled Yedam down in one of the stools. "Here is your order, your majesty." Yedam still pouting angrily, took a bit of the barbecue and smiles widely. "So am I already forgiven?" Doyoung asks as he saw Yedam's reaction to the food. Yedam nod his head happily and took more bites of the food. Doyoung stared at him fondly while eating his food.

~~Dinner~~

It's currently 7:30 pm right now and they are in their 5th movie, Yedam's favorite, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Doyoung once again ordered take-out for their dinner. But instead of eating Inside, he prepared a small surprise for Yedam on the rooftop.

"Where are we?" Yedam asked, not being able to see anything since Doyoung told him to cover his eyes.

"You'll like it, I promise." Yedam pouted but trusts the younger.

When Doyoung stops, he let go of his hold on Yedam and removed the blindfold.

Yedam's jaw dropped at the sight in front of him. He looks at Doyoung shocked. "How... When... What...?" Yedam was speechless after his surprise.

(This is what it looks like but imagine that they are in a kinda high building.)(Ctto)

"Wanted to make the day perfect and I know you have a lot of questions but I'll answer it once we are comfortable

"Wanted to make the day perfect and I know you have a lot of questions but I'll answer it once we are comfortable. Come on." Doyoung held Yedam's hand guiding him.

Doyoung helped him get comfortable and prepares their food. He took a basket beside the tent and took out what's inside.

"I didn't expect this much food" Yedam has been eyeing the foods. "Are all these take-outs?"

"Nope. I ask Mashi hyung to cook some of your favorite dishes. I'm not really calling a restaurant earlier."

"So you have this planned all along?" Yedam asks surprise evident in his voice. Knowing that Doyoung did so much to him makes him all soft inside.

"Yes. I ask some advice from the hyungs since you have been so busy, maybe this will help you lose stress and I missed you."

"Yeah I miss you too"

~~Time skip~~

All the foods are now gone and they are just chilling watching the city. Yedam is cuddled close to Doyoung.

"Thank you for today. I enjoyed it. I love you."

"I'm glad you like it and I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~*★(・-・) \(・◡・)/★*~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there goes nothing. This is so bad I can't 😭😭😭
Anyways, I apologize for not updating. School sucks and I have been loosing inspirations lately. Normally ideas come to me a bit easily but now I don't know anymore. We have this poster making in school recently and I can't think of anything but normally I will have so many ideas. It caused me so much stress. But I think I'm fine now, I guess?

Andd, THANKK YOUUUU FOR 1.5K READSS😭🎉🎉🎉

I didn't really expect people would read this but I'm really grateful. THANK U GUYS AGAIN😭😘

Goodluck to all teumes! Take care and stay healthy! We can do this!

Teubyee💙💙💙