Orange (YeSahi)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asahi just finished a successful interview about his new single "Orange". He explained that this song means not wanting to let someone go but you have no choice so you just let go with a smile hoping they will leave happy. He also said that he co-wrote and dedicate this to someone special

His name is trending online with fans trying to figure out the special someone to who he co-wrote and dedicated this song. He just smiled seeing the theories they made and how successful this release is. Many say that this is his best song yet.

Once he arrived at his condo he asked permission from his manager who's also one of his closest friend, Hyunsuk if he can go somewhere. And Hyunsuk knowing where that "somewhere" agreed and only leave a few reminders about his safety and schedule.

Asahi drives for about an hour going out of the city. He arrived just in time for the sunset. He was greeted with the cool breeze from the lake and the beautiful scenery that he always watched with someone before.

He went to his special spot and saw the tree with their names engraved on it and a yellow ribbon tied around it. He smiled remembering all the memories they shared. He sat beside it and took out his guitar.

"Hey Damie, Happy 7th anniversary. I just released a new song today. Can you still remember when you helped me come up with the lyrics for this? I let you listen to the beat and you instantly thought of the lyrics. I promised to sing this with you when it's done but I never even got the chance to finish it with you. " He chuckled sadly.

"I hope that you can see how successful this song is. Because every beat, every word, and every emotion I poured, is all for you. I know I didn't get to finish it with you but you're still the reason why I continued writing it."

"So let me sing this song for you."

*Flashback**3 years ago**4th anniversary*

"Hikun where are we?" Yedam woke up from his short nap and they are still on the road. Asahi said that he wants to take Yedam out on a date but never said where since he wants it to be a surprise.

"We're close~" Asahi answered holding Yedam's hand

A few moments later Yedam saw a lot of trees and they were getting farther from the city. It was a refreshing view for Yedam and he rolled down his window letting fresh air in. Asahi smiled at the view beside him.

"Damie we're here come on." Asahi took off his seatbelt and went to Yedam's side, opened the door for him, and took his hand. Yedam was mesmerized by the view and excitedly looked at Asahi.

"Where did you find this place?" Yedam asked him. "Well I wanted this date to be special so I looked up places on the internet and while I'm looking around somewhere in this area and I found this."

"This is so beautiful, thank you!" Yedam hugged Asahi tight. Once he let go he took his hand and drag him closer. There was a big tree and flowers around. And in front of that is a beautiful lake that reflects the light of the sun and the color of the sky. And on the tree hang some fairy lights and underneath is a wide cloth with a few pillows, and a small table with lights beside it.

Asahi made Yedam wait while he grabbed their food and his guitar. He sat beside Yedam and he automatically felt Yedam's head on his shoulder. "Damie I still need to prepare our food"

"We can eat later I'm still full or are you already hungry?"

"No, I'm fine."

They just sat there for a while enjoying the silence when Asahi picked up his guitar playing a tune. Yedam started humming along. "Is this for a new song?" Yedam asked when the song finished. "Yes but all I got for now is the beat. My mind's blank for any lyrics. Want to help?" Yedam quickly agreed to it so Asahi took his notebook where he writes all of his lyrics.

They instantly got immersed in the song that they forgot the time til they noticed its starting to get dark. Asahi decided to stop and get their food from the car. They finished the first verse til the chorus but nothing is sure yet. Most of it was Yedam's ideas.

"Sahi" Yedam called and Asahi hummed in acknowledgment. "Once the song is finished, would you let me sing it with you?"

"Do you even need to ask that? I should be the one asking for your permission in the first place, I mean with your amazing voice who am I to say no right?" Yedam is now pouting since Asahi didn't answer his question seriously

"Fine. On a serious note, yes we will sing this together Yedamie. I want to release it with your voice in it."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Pinky swear?"

Yedam and Asahi did the pinky swear which returned the smile on Yedam's face and they continue talking about the song.

Asahi thought that they will be able to release this song on their anniversary but fate said otherwise.

*End of flashback*

Asahi finished singing but their memories still playing in his mind. Tears slowly flowed down his face.

"I miss you." He whispered.

"And I promise you that all my song will be for you and only you. You are my happiest and most painful memory. You are the sun that I wish would never set. Till I see you soon my muse and my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYBODY 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤️❤️❤️

Feedbacks are very much appreciated
Teubyeee💙💙💙