See you soon (mashidam x all)

"Do you really have to leave" Junghwan said crying his eyes out as he hug his two hyungs. All the members are crying now, watching their maknae like that. They want to pull him away from the two but they know that they need that.

"Hyungs are sorry Hwannie" Mashiho said cupping the youngers face. "We promise to always call, visit, and eventually comeback." Yedam added while caressing Junghwan's hair.

Yedam them looked at all of them. "We promise to always call and visit. And we will always comeback. You guys became our family, our home and that would never change. Remember that this is not goodbye but a see you soon because we'll comeback soon." Yedam smiled to all of them tears running down his face. The member all looked at him.

Jeongwoo was the first one to give a hug and the others followed which ended up in a big group hug full of tears.

"Guys we are squishing Junghwan" Junkyu said making the others laugh. They are a mess right now. The sudden decision of Yedam and Mashiho to permanently leave the group shocked them all. Everyone's affected. They are all scared of what will happen. But they understand. They understand their reason to leave. They understand that their dream changed. But it doesn't change the fact that it still hurts. They have been togethery for years. They have been through a lot of hardships together. Yes, they will still be a family and they will still have each other's back, but knowing they're not pursuing the same path anymore kind of gives them a different feeling.

They continued their big hug and crying fest till its time for Mashiho and Yedam to leave. "You two, make sure to take care of yourself. Me and Jihoon wouldn't be there to look after you okay?" Hyunsuk said pointing at both of them. "We will miss you guys." Hyunsuk added. "Hyung please don't be like that we promise to always call and visit. You wouldn't even have the time to miss us." Mashiho hugged his Hyunsuk hyung trying to comfort him. Yedam then soon followed.

They broke the hug as they hear the car honking outside signalling that Yedam and Mashiho's service is there. "Don't be a headache to Hyunsuk hyung and Jihoon hyung ok? Take care and we'll see you soon." Yedam said. They all went for a last group hug. Yedam and Mashiho finally left their dorm.

Everyone's speechless. There was no signal sound or movement made. They are still wrapping their heads that Yedam and Mashiho really left.

"Guys" Junkyu then broke the silence. "We shouldn't be like this. We should trust them. They said they will comeback. So let's trust them and be happy for them. We shouldn't be mopping around right now. We should be working like what they are doing. They will forever be with us so let's smile. We are always 12. No more no less." Junkyu looks at all of them. He can now see small smiles in their faces.

"Kyu's right. We should all continue achieving our dream" Jihoon added.

"Everyone gather around." Hyunsuk called. "Hands in, I know this is hard but we can do this!" He looked at all of them.  "in 3...2...1... TREASURE!"

-------------------------( T_T)\(^-^ )------------------------
So yeah long time no update.

A lot has been going on like school and all especially you know. I read that news when I'm still in school and I didn't expect to cry right there and then. It's my first time crying infront of a lot of people but I really can't stop myself. I don't really have the time to fully wrap my head around the situation but I guess I'm kinda ok now(?) But yeah.

I don't really know if this is good. I think its partly to comfort me not sure. And I don't really know how to end it. It kinda sucks but I tried my best

I'm also not sure if I should continue this one shot book since I have a lot of things to do even now that it's vacation time.

I hope to whoever teume reach this, I hope ur ok that u are doing well. It has been a lot but I know we can get through this.

Sending lots of love and hugs to all of you💙(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ⊂(・﹏・⊂)💙

(Not proofread)