First Snow (Dodam)

A little fluff since its BER months and also to comfort all Teumes that worked hard 💕

We did well Teumes💙💙💙

•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°🎄🎄🎄•°.•°.•°.•°.•°.•°.•°.•°.•°

Its now the December 1, Yedam and Doyoung are decorating their house.

But, Doyoung planned something for his boyfriend today. The forecast said that its supposed to snow today and that would be the first snow. He plans on taking Yedam to a date somewhere at the edge of the city. He thinks that seeing the first snow together would be romantic seeing it with someone special.

A few hours into their decorating, Doyoung decided its time.

"Yedamie hyung, come on let's take a break. Its been hours." Doyoung said as he starts cleaning the mess.

Yedam followed the younger's action and also starts to clean. A few minutes later and its done.

"Decorating is so tiring" Yedam stretched his limbs once they are done. Doyoung smiled as he looks cute. "So... What are we supposed to do now?" Yedam asked as he tilted his head a bit and looks at Doyoung curiously.

"Well actually, I have a plan." Doyoung then grabbed Yedam's hand and his coat to drag him to their car. Yedam is shocked by what is happening that he didn't have time to collect himself that's why he is being dragged by Doyoung.

"Where are you taking me? And is it really necessary to drag me out?" Yedam can finally ask since they are now settled in the car going to only God knows where. Yedam glared at him with a pout, that makes Doyoung smile on how cute he was.

"Its a surprise and I'm sure you'll like it." He is confident that Yedam will like it since he is into this things. "Then you should have said it like a normal person rather that dragging me" Yedam pouts angrily. "I'm sorry, but I promise that its worth it."

"Fine, it better be good." He just smile and the rest of the trips was spent in a comfortable silence with Yedam humming form time to time.

After a bit of driving they have finally arrived at their destination. Yedam lools around and all he see is trees and nature. He looks at Doyoung confusedly and Doyoung just smiled.

"Where are we?"

"You'll find out soon. Now come here, I need you to close your eyes."

"Is that really necessary?"

"Just come on"

"Fine"

Doyoung's covering Yedam's eye now as he guides him to the place. Yedam didn't say anything and just trusted the younger. And when they are finally there, Doyoung let go of Yedam's eye and lets him open his eyes. Once Yedam saw the whole place, he is in awe by its beauty.  There are a big tree in the middle, lampposts and benches around. The place is decorated by fairy lights.

After taking in the view infront of him, he looks back at Doyoung, who is smiling, and he hugs him tight.

"Thank you for taking me here, its beautiful"

"I knew you'll like it."

Once they broke the hug, they starts to look around the park. Its empty since everyone would be busy with their life in the city because its a weekday.

"Why did you bring me here anyways?" Yedam asks Doyoung. But then, it starts to snow.

"Well because of this." Doyoung pulled Yedam closer and attached their lips. Yedam was shocked at first but then followed Doyoung's lead. They kissed so passionately and full of love.

When they broke apart, Yedam looks at Doyoung full of love. "You know sometimes, I think you're so cheesy, but I really like this. Thank you for planning this." He smiled gratefully

Doyoung laughed and said "I'm glad you like it my majesty."

Yedam shakes his head. "I love you" he suddenly said.

"I love you too"

•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°🎄🎄🎄•°.•°.•°.•°.•°.•°.•°.•°.•°
Sorry its short but I still hoped you liked it.
I didn't proof read this or anything so please ignore any mistakes hehe the voting got me tired

Teubyee💕💙💙💙