Debut (DoDam)

↑↑↑ Inspired by that video

♪‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’🎉🎉💕🎉🎉‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’♪

Its finally the day, the day where all their dreams come true. They are finally debuting and they're so happy and excited that finally all their years of training and hardwork has finally paid off. They are so happy but the happiest one is Yedam.

Bang Yedam have been a trainee for 7 years. He started his journey through Kpop star and became a trainee at a young age. He have been waiting for this day to come for the past years. He worked hard to improve, to excel at everything he do. And finally he's debuting. He is so glad that he can debut with all 11 of them.

They are now almost finished with their countdown live on the Vlive App, they are counting down til the release of their debut song Boy.

After the countdown, the show started showing the music video. They are watching intently, but in the middle of the music video, Hyunsuk, their leader started crying. After Hyunsuk, Jaehyuk started crying too. They are both beside Yedam and he try to comfort them as much as he can. He understands what they are feeling. The overwhelming emotions that they are currently feeling just makes them cry, from the happiness, to nervousness and to the proud feeling that they are finally able to show the world what they worked hard for.

Yedam tried his best to hold his tears and comfort his members but he can't. He hugs his Jaehyuk hyung turning his back to the camera as his tears starts to fall. He tried to hide behind his hyung while Doyoung hug him. He let go of his hyung to wipe his tears and hug him again whispering that they did well and that it came out so good. Junkyu comforted them both and as Yedam let go of Jaehyuk again, he is pulled to Doyoung's embrace. He wipe his tears and claps once the song finished. He smiled brightly to his members once the attention is all on them, but seeing his Hyunsuk hyung cry made him cry more as he squats down wiping it.

Doyoung seeing the state of the three members, went to the staff to get some tissues. He handed them to Junkyu who is comforting the others as he squat down next to Yedam. He took his hyung's hand and wipes his tears.

"Why are you crying hyung? This is a happy moment." He jokingly say.

"I know, I know. But Hyunsukie hyung's making me cry." He replied as he wipe his tears. Hyunsuk who heard the conversation said, "Why are you blaming me? Jaehyuk's also crying" he pointed at Jaehyuk, who is in fact still crying.

"Stop blaming me, you started it hyung" he said while Junkyu wipe his tears. The members laughed at the conversation.

Yedam really did try his best to stop the tears, but he really can't. Another wave of tears came. "It came out really well. All our hardwork paid off. I feel so proud." He said as he keep wiping his tears. The others also feel the same and that's how Junkyu decided for a group hug.

"Let's stop the crying fest, I don't wanna cry in this beautiful day. And you guys starting to look ugly." Jeongwoo said lifting the mood. They all laughed at what he said but the three whined which made the others laugh more.

After they calmed down after their little crying fest, how Jeongwoo call it, they finally get back to their dorms. Tired from today's activity, they just went to their own rooms quietly.

When they arrived at the dorms, Yedam watched the music video again since he wasn't able to watch it because of all the crying he did. He finds their song on their YouTube channel and watch it. Seeing it again made tears fall but this time he's able to hold it in. Once the video is finished, he let his tears fall.

Doyoung is getting hungry so he prepared some food and find someone who wants to eat with him. He decided to call his Yedam hyung since he haven't eaten yet because he's too nervous.

He knocked on Yedam's door, but when he didn't answer he just welcomed himself inside. He's about to call him again but he can see him crying again and their music video's displayed on the screen.

"Hyung, are you crying again?" Doyoung called his hyung. Yedam was startled since he didn't notice him going in.

"No... Yes. You saw it anyways, why bother asking." Yedam then wipe his tears and smile to Doyoung. "What brings you here?"

"Just gonna ask if you want to eat. I prepare some food outside. Curry rice and kimchi, 100% microwave made." Doyoung said and made a gesture saying that its masterpiece. Yedam laughed at his dongsaeng's antics.

"Yeah sure, be out in a minute."

"K hyung"

"Told you, 100% microwave work" Doyoung said as soon as Yedam arrive. Yedam just shakes his head and took a sit. They ate quietly.

"Sooo... Are you done with your crying fest?" Doyoung joked starting a conversation.

"Yeah I guess. I'm just so proud of us. After all that we've been through, we finally debuted."

"I know hyung and stop acting sentimental, you sound old." Doyoung teased again.

"Yah, I'm not acting sentimental. I'm just happy" Yedam whines as he pouted.

"Whatever you say hyung" Doyoung smiled.

After they are done eating, they prepare for bed.

"Hyung, you can go first, I'll clean this up. You cried a lot today, you must be tired." Doyoung starts to clean the dishes.

"Yeah about that... Can you please cuddle with me tonight?" Yedam shyly asked.

"Yeah sure hyung, just wait for me at your room." Yedam smiled at his answer.

Yedam's now comfortably lying in his bed as he waits for the younger. When he heard the door opened he perked up and saw Doyoung enter.

"Hyung, why aren't you sleeping yet?" Doyoung asked as he gets comfortable beside his hyung. All the lights are out now.

"Can't sleep" Yedam hugs Doyoung and buries his face on the younger's chest. Doyoung hug his hyung back.

"Should I sing for you?"

"Yeah go ahead."

Doyoung then starts singing. Yedam calms down while listening to Doyoung's beautiful voice. He starts to get sleepy and snuggle closer to him.

Doyoung doesn't know when his Yedam hyung fell asleep until he he hears soft snores. He smiled as he watches his cute hyung sleeping and decided to sleep too.

♪‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’🎉🎉💕🎉🎉‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’‚‘‚’♪
Another saga of a crappy ending yey😢😢😢
Not really oozing of DoDam but I hope you guys still enjoyed it and I accept story request hehe. Just reply the ship and plot, I'll try to make it happen ☺️

Please give me feedbacks, not really sure if I'm doing a great job😭😭😭

Teubyee 💙💙💙