Fireworks (mashidam)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>🎉🎉🎉🎉<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Its almost new year but Yedam is lying in the hospital. He injured his foot while practicing for a dance and now he need to stay at the hospital for a week. He look outside his window watching the busy city. He feels sad to be spending new year in the hospital alone and wish that his boyfriend would be here. But little did he know that his lovely boyfriend is planning something for him.

Mashiho have been staying with Yedam in the hospital for the past three days until Yedam kicked him out earlier so that he can spend new year with their friends. But Mashiho didn't listen as he ditch his friend saying that he will be with Yedam. He suddenly thought of a surprise on his way to the hospital. So he dropped off some store to buy what he need. After some time, he is finally at the hospital going to Yedam's room. He knocked slightly on the door and then opened it. He saw his boyfriend staring outside and didn't heard him until he called his name. "Yedamie, I'm here." Mashiho called the younger. Yedam looked surprise seeing him there. "Hyung, what are you doing here? Didn't Jihoon hyung planned something? You should've been there." Yedam said, slightly scolding him but he also felt happy since he is not alone now. "Well, I want to spend new year with you and I have a surprise for you. Here's your jacket, we are going to the rooftop." He then handed Yedam his jacket and helped him to his wheelchair. "Hyung what's in the bag?" Yedam asked as he just notices the bag his hyung is carrying. "Its a surprise." Mashiho said with a smile. They skillfully get passed by the nurse and now they are in the rooftop.

"Hyung why did you really brought me here for?" Yedam said as he admired the view. "For this" Mashiho then took out the fireworks and sparklers he bought. Yedam just stared at his hyung unbelievably. "Hyung seriously? How did you get that those inside? It's not allowed you know." Yedam said as a matter of fact. "I sneaked it in, it's not that hard" he then handed Yedam a sparkler and just gladly took it from his hyung. He is kinda excited about spending new year together and watching the fireworks. Mashiho took a lighter and lighted Yedam's sparkler. The younger looked at it happily. Yedam look so innocent right now, he have a bright smile on his face and Mashiho is glad that the younger is enjoying it.

When the clock striked 12, Mashiho lit up the fireworks and pulled Yedam to a kiss. What's happening right now looks like a scene from a movie. Once they pulled out, Yedam can't hide his happiness and hugged Mashiho tightly while saying a bunch of thank yous. After a while, Mashiho broke the hug and looked at Yedam. "Happy new year Yedamie, let spend this year happily and let's not get hurt. I love you." He said sweetly to Yedam. "Happy new year too hyung. Thank you for planning all of this and staying with me all these years. Let's be together forever. I love you hyung. " Mashiho smiled to him fondly and just like that they celabrated new year together.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>🎉🎉🎉🎉<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I hope you guys enjoyed it♥️

And your votes and feedback are very much appreciated. Thank you!!(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Teubyee💙💕