CIARAN

Seth was a demon. He made malicious deals with humans. All his life, he had spent killing mortals, creatures and myths.

He never committed himself to one person completely. If he had needs he would just met them and be done.

Life was this simple and normal for him. He had long ago climbed a high status in the underworld and was already one of the strongest seven.

Seth had no intention of eavesdropping.

No scratch that.

Seth had full intention to eavesdrop.

What he didn’t expect was June would say he did fall from heaven for him.

When he heard June’s words his undead and unbeaten heart had thumped loudly against his rib cage. He longed to see June’s face.

“I will fall from heaven for him.”

Seth placed a hand on the left side of his chest, in hopes it would clam his heart. It beat too fast after eons of silence.

[Male lead’s favorability rate +20 current favorability rate : 65%]

Seth quickly dissipate the  spell he had used to scoop in the conversation when he heard footsteps come towards him.

It was Lady Helianthus.

She looked surprised to see him. Both of them bowed their head lightly in greeting.

“Thank you so much for reuniting me and my twin,” May said.

Seth smiled.

“I did it for him.”

May straighten her back and cleared her throat. She still didn’t wanted Seth and June to be together.

“June is an angel,” she began, “His life is much more harder than ours because heaven keeps close eyes on them. I hope you won’t make things hard for him.”

“You can rest assured, lady Helianthus,” Seth said, “I will protect him just like you did.”

May nodded. She didn’t knew how sincere Seth was but if things went for worse she would be there to protect June at all cause.

“June wanted to leave with you so he is still in the room.”

“I shall take my leave then.”

Seth made his way to the room and smiled at June who was sipping on a drink.

“I am back angel,” he said.

June looked up and smiled at Seth. Before Seth could say anything, June threw himself on Seth. He rested his chin on Seth’s chest and looked up at him with a bright smile.

“Thank you so much for today,” he beamed.

Seth wrapped his arms around June’s body and pulled him closer.

“Anything for you,” Seth said.

The both looked into each other’s eyes. Both of them admiring each other’s eyes. June’s eyes was like the setting sun's. Rare and so so beautiful.

Seth’s red eyes were like the burning fire. It had the same fierceness of the fire but it came with warmth.

June cupped Seth's jaw with both of his hands and tip toed. Seth leaned down exactly knowing what they were going to do next. He was just happy to kiss June.

As their lips pressed against each other’s, Seth felt his heart try to jump out. He tighten his arms around June.

The first two kisses they shared were filled with desire and needs. It was hot and heavy.