MEETING CUPID

Apollo's smiling face was the last thing June saw. 

When June opened his eyes he found himself standing in front of the entrance of a huge white building. He recognised the place, it was the head quarters of Love Crop.

June stepped inside the building and looked around the huge lobby. People were buzzing all around. June looked at the couch were he first found himself sitting and sure enough there were couple of people looking dazed and confused.

The Doves were prancing around in their white suit and seemed busy as usual. June walked through them and approached the Dove at the reception. The Dove was a tall lady with high cheek bones and a slicked back sliver ponytail.

"Hi, I am June Weng—"

The Dove typed June's name and nod.

"You submitted your resignation papers," her sliver eyes never left the computer screen as she talked.

"Yes." June said with a nod.

She typed some more the quick clicking of the computer keys kept June interested. The Dove finally looked at June and gave him a quick smile.

"Before the Host of Love Crop leaves, they are required to met the president," she said, "Since Goddess Aphrodite is busy the vice president, Cupid will be waiting for you in the main office, just take an elevator to floor number 55."

The Dove gave June a card. 

"Just incase the security questions you," the Dove explained.

June thanked the Dove and headed to towards one of the elevator. He pressed the floor number and leaned against the elevator door and looked at the bright white light.

Everything felt so rush and this was the only moment June had got to himself, he let out a sigh and crouched down on the floor.

Silent tears streamed down June's face as silent sniffles filled the empty elevator. Before his so called death, June had loved only one boy. And the boy never reciprocate his feelings instead one of his crazy girlfriends ended up pushing him down from the roof top.

 From then on June had drew the conclusion that he was not going to love anyone ever again.

He continued his mission not  involving his own emotion with the male lead's. He was successful all those times but everything changed with Ian.

June felt his heart tightening at the thought of Ian and more tears streamed down his face.

Unintentionally, June showed all his goofy sides to Ian and somehow Ian loved him for that. And June loved back Ian just as much.

The thought of never meeting Ian again and the guilt of not uniting Ian with his true soulmate tortured him slowly.

"Host?"

June looked up and weakly smiled at the teenage girl dressed in a white tight suit. She was Venus his system. He had seen her physical form whenever he came to Love Crop.

"Hey Venus," he said and wiped his face.

"Are you not feeling good?" She asked, her robotic voice was the only thing that reminded June she wad not real.

June gave her a smile, avoiding her scarlet eyes, "I am fine." He assured.

Venus gave a nod and said, "I came to say goodbye. It has been a pleasure working with you, host."

June stood up and smiled at Venus.

"Why don't you call me June?" He said.

"Okay, Host June."