Part 2:

DayVon Bennet
Atlanta Georgia📍
July 19,2019

"On foe nem Resha stop calling me you know it's not my day with summer"

"On foe nem Resha stop calling me you know it's not my day with summer". She just be wanting to take me out my glow she be bugging the fuck outta me.

"Who was that" Durk asked me. I looked at him and he already knew who it was and he started laughing .

"Aye bro look at this shorty I met last night" *pulls up pictures of Ari*

"Damn she cute but not prettier than my India" Durk said. Simp ass nigga.

"I'm gon get her and ima love her like you love India". Durk sucked his teeth at me

"Nigga you said that about Caresha ass". I shrugged my shoulders at him .

"She fucked that up she got famous and start doing to much with these niggas, see India got clout and she chill as hell why Caresha couldn't be like that"

I thought about texting Ari I didn't wanna be thirsty but i want her bad and I was bound to have her ass to.

Ari💕

Yo Lil mama 😂

Who is this ?

Von! Lame ass shorty😒🙄

Aweeee Heyy😭😘

Wassup with chu ?

Nun laying here bored

Damn you good ?

I wasn't at first I'm cool now me and my now ex boyfriend got into a fight and he beat me up badly and I was upset but i'm over it now.🤷🏾‍♀️

Unun wtf wya ?

It's okay von I'm done with him he ain't gon never hear from me ever again 💯.

I'm still mad but you gon let me take you out inna date ?

When you tryna do this ?

What about Tomah ?

Tomorrow's fine 😘

Ite cool see you soon Ma

I'm finna have shorty wrapped around my lil finger and I'm damn sure she gon have me right around hers.