Part 12:

Dayvon Bennett🦅
Atlanta Georgia hospital📍

Dayvon Bennett🦅Atlanta Georgia hospital📍

(He so damn fine on this picture😭)
_____

I pulled up the hospital right behind the ambulance. I hopped out running right inside with them. "Excuse me sir you can't go back there" the lady said pushing me back.

"Come on Von just sit down and calm down" jayda said pulling my arm.

I took a deep breath and sat down. I always told my nephew "gangsters don't cry" but now I see that shit was a lie cause all I could do was let tears fall. The love of my life was hurt.

Jayda started rubbing my back. "I promise she's going to be fine". I looked over at her

"I finally get a decent women that loves me and something happen to her" I said running my hands down my face.

I seen her ex Herb walk in and got right the fuck up. "Aye bro I can explain" before he even got to say some I stole off his ass.

"Von stop" jayda was trying to pull me off him. It took 3 security guards to stop us.

"Watch yo back you bitch ass nigga" I spat at him.

"It's okay Im coming back for what's mine" he yelled back.  I waved him off and sat down.

_______
I had fell asleep on Jaydas lap . She tapped me waking me up .

"The nurse coming this way" she said lowly. I sat up in the seat wiping my face.

"Von look at me, it's okay" jayda kept reminding me. I was at my weakest point and I needed some positive reminders . The lady walked up to us .

"Family of Ariana fletcher?" Me and Jayda both nodded our heads.

"She's okay, and the baby is to, she's still a little banged up , but she's okay".

I let out a big ass sigh of relief. I thanked god over and over and over again.

"When can we see her?" Jayda asked the lady.

"You can come now but she's asleep" me and Jayda both stood up following the lady.

I walked in seeing Ari fast asleep. She had a hand bruise on her face. "Let me know when she wake up , I gotta get home and get some rest" jayda said giving me a hug. She kissed Ari on her forehead before she left.

"Excuse me can I have a blanket please? it's freezing" The lady nodded her head walking off to get me blanket. Ari looked so at peace but her bruise on her pretty face was bothering me.

I got the blanket and laid down, and got on my phone going through some videos and pictures of me and Ari. My favorite was when I'll take picture of her acting spoiled.

KingvonfrmdaO