Part 10 :

Arianna Fletcher 💕
Atlanta Georgia📍

Today was the day I went to my first check up to see about my baby

Today was the day I went to my first check up to see about my baby. I was nervous because of my hostile uterus condition but I prayed for the best. "Bae is you ready?" Von asked me.

"Yeah Im coming down the stairs". He looked at me and laughed.

"Really ari this what you wanna put on?" He said looking me up and down.

"Yeah ion feel like over dressing" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay hurry up we gotta drop summer off first" Von said running out the door. I was right behind him with summer on my hip. I got in the car breathing heavy as fuck just from being tired of walking to the car. "Aye foe nem you good" he looked at me and I nodded my head no. I opened the car door and let everything out I had ate this morning . Its like you never get the symptoms until you find out you pregnant. "

Uh This is going to be hell of a journey" I said and laid my head on the window.

______

We made it to Vons mama house to off summer. "Bae I can't I'm tired" I said looking at him.

"You think ima make yo tired ass carry her again after what just happened" Von snapped at me.

"Okay you don't have to talk to me like that" I said and rolled my eyes and started crying. Von had left out the car . I was strolling on Instagram and I seen a picture of Jayda .

JaydaCheaves

❤️Liked by lilbaby_1, indiaroyale and 503,125 others

JaydaCheaves : Gotta check up on my "Lil baby" lol😂❤️ #icantwaittomeetyou💕

Lilbaby_1 : babymoms ❤️
Indianaroyale: congrats beautiful 💕
ArrogantTae123: you fat already bitch😂💀.

______

I wasn't surprised she was showing early Jayda was skinny as hell. A burger could've gave her that pudge.