Part 13 :

Ariana Fletcher💕
Atlanta Georgia 📍

Me and Von was laying down on our phones cuddling, while summer was jumping on the end of the bed

Me and Von was laying down on our phones cuddling, while summer was jumping on the end of the bed. "Get down bad ass" Von said making her fall she ain't take this man serious she laughed and continued.

He waved her off. "What yo ass doing" Von said taking my phone.

"I'm texting a lady and Jayda planning the reveal" I said taking it back.

"I forgot you said you wanted to do that" Von said looking in my phone.

"We doing basketball , but the theme still blues clues" I told him.

He looked at me dead confused.  "What you mean Ma?" He said sitting up.

"It's gone be a basketball with pink or blue inside the basketball, when you dunk the ball and it hit the ground the gender of the baby gone come out" I explained.

"awe yeah I'm finna call Durk, we finna have a field day with this shit" he said FaceTiming Durk. They was so annoying.

"Mommy" summer called from the end of the bed.

"Hmm" I said while strolling on my phone.

"Chocolate" she said pointing at the m&m's on the floor. I picked them up and opened them and handed them to her. I started back strolling on my phone and seen something that shocked the shit out of me.

TheshadeRoom

Liked by, lildurk,therealmslondon & 2,345,621 others

TheshaeRoom: uh oh looks like rapper lil baby cheats again on JaydaCheaves with pornstar London! Is Jayda calling it quits?

Comments
TheRealKylesister: she better fucking be !
Lil baby: take this shit down man😐
Mulatto: Jayda is beautiful 🥺💕
& 635,261 comments

I began to call Jayda but she wasn't answering. It was weird we was just texting. I heard the door bell ring. Von tired to get it but I pushed him back down and went to get it.