Part 6:

Arianna Fletcher💕
Atlanta Georgia📍
July 30,2019

Arianna Fletcher💕Atlanta Georgia📍July 30,2019

2days later 💕
____________

Yesterday me, Von , and summer stayed in for a family movie night but I guess we were going to do something today.

"Eww summer , time you get potty trained" von whined , I started laughing .

"She pooped?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me "what chu think?" He always tryna be sarcastic. I muffed him.

"Give her to me Ima wash her up since I didn't do it yesterday" I said grabbing summer out Von arms and started to walk off. "A

ye gimme a kiss" Von yelled at me I rolled my eyes and walked back towards him .

I tried to lean in for a kiss and this motherfucker pushed my face back. "Not you I'm talking about my baby" he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bet VON" I said walking off.

"I was just playing bring yo ass back here" Von said, I flicked him off and kept walking .

I put some bubbles in her bath water and a few toys and let her play. I was sitting on my phone letting her play until the timer went off for me to wash her up .

Von walked in the bathroom. "You still mad at me" I looked at him and rolled my eyes and stared back at my phone . He came up to me and grabbed my face and tongued me down. "Now stop playing with me" he said licking his lips, and he walked out .

This motherfucker know he can turn me on.

The timer on my phone had went off. "Okay baby I gotta wash you up now". I grabbed her small towel and put Johnson's baby wash on it and rubbed it in the towel until it got soapy.

I sat that towel aside while I got another towel to wash her face with. "Nooooo" summer whined as I washed her face . She ain't like it lol.

"Girl you so dramatic" I said laughing at her .

I grabbed her other towel and started washing from her neck on down . I rung the towel out and put some more soap on it to clean her back.

Jayda texted me and I looked down at my phone while I was cleaning her back. Summer started screaming and turned the other way and I was confused on why she always started crying or whimpered when I washed back there.

"Okay come here baby so I can clean the soap off" I turned her around and couldn't believe what the hell I had seen.

"VONNNNNN" I yelled at screaming scaring summer .

He came running and the bathroom and slipped and fell. "Bro you always playing ain't shit even wrong". I didn't even say nothing I turned summer back around to show him all them damn bruises and blisters she had on her back.

"ON FOE NEM WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BABY" he said looking at me .

"I don't know she always whimpered when I washed back there I'm just now noticing bae" I said scared I hope he wasn't finna blame me for this shit.

He looked at me with a demon ass look. "Bae I swear on my life I didn't" I said backing up from him.

He came up and grabbed me "I know you didn't, now get back over here don't ever act scared with me" I sat down by the tub and looked at Von as he called Durk ...

DayVon Bennet🦅
Atlanta Georgia📍
July 30, 2019

DayVon Bennet🦅Atlanta Georgia📍July 30, 2019

I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Durk . "Aye gang look at this shit" I said showing him summer back.

"On my life who did that shit to my niece WHAT THE FUCK" he was mad as hell , he treated summer like his own and it was vice versa for Durk kids with Von to .

"I know it was Caresha ass she keep calling me telling me bring her back , acting scared and shit and summer cry or scream every time she see her like she monster or some shit". It added up summer did not like caresha.

"IMA KILL THAT BITCH" Durk yelled in my phone .

"Nawl ima text you how we gon go about this, ima hit the line later" I told him .

"Ite don't forget, cause I'm definitely ready to lay her ass on a stretcher" I hung up the phone and looked at Ari.

"Call her" Ari said looking at me.

"Nawl cause then she gone leave and run and I can't get to her so we gon pop up at her house  and play shit cool.

"Ite that's smart, and Von don't do none crazy I'll fight her if I have to , I just don't want you going to jail". I looked at her and walked off.

This was short but be ready for the next chapter 💯
It's finna get messy.