Part 14

Time skip *4months later*x

Ariana Fletcher💕
Atlanta

Today was the day I found out the gender of my baby

Today was the day I found out the gender of my baby. Truth be told I was scared. I really didn't care what it was for real, I only say a girl because I like to disagree with Von ass.

It was 9:30 and Jayda ass was calling me.

"Yes jayda" I said with my hand over my face.

"Why you not up?we got stuff to do"

"Okay I'm about to get up jayda damn"

"Attitude ion care about it and when I call back you better getting yo hair done nails or some"

"Okay" I said hanging up.

Jayda ass was more excited than me. She was having a boy she was now 7months along going on 8.

I woke up and Von wasn't on the side of me. I called his phone. "So what bitch you with?" I said tryna be funny.

"Stop playing with me Ariana" he said laughing.

"Where yo ass at? Im hungry" I asked him.

"I'm finna go run and get me some mcqueens to match my blue sweater you bought me cause you know it's team boy" I started laughing.

"I hope pink come out on yo ass"

"I'm not gon care, I just know I'm having a son doe" he said.

"Bae bring me some to eat"

"don't you gotta go run errands get some to eat" Von said.

"Ion gotta leave out until 11 to get my hair done you'll be back In time".

"Ite man, I'm finna go in the store ima call you back" I nodded my head and hung up.

I started playing some music by  Tink and started to clean up. Von ass was so unorganized he would leave his clothes all over the house. He had a big ass pile of clothes on the floor of the room. I smelled them to see if they was  clean or not. They smelt like Tide. I know I just washed so they had to be clean.

I folded all of our clothes and put them up and lined up our shoes and I did the same to summer room and vacuumed all of our floors.

I sat down and took a break my back was killing me. I heard the front door open and went down stairs. "Ouuu you got exactly what I was craving". He had bought be some macaroni from chick fi la with a spicy chicken sandwich.