Part 4 :

Dayvon Bennett
Atlanta Georgia 📍
July 24,2019

I was still pissed off at Caresha, she really had me fucked up leaving my child with a stranger she met online

I was still pissed off at Caresha, she really had me fucked up leaving my child with a stranger she met online. Bitch was that desperate for a baby sitter she kept calling and I was not answering.

I went upstairs and seen Ari washing her face in the bathroom , My baby was still sleep she was so tired.

I walked in the bathroom and Ari looked at me she can tell I was still pissed. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me, "it's gon be okay bae I'm here to help" I was so lucky to have her any other bitch I fucked With claimed they wasn't playing "step mommy" when Ian even want them to for real .

"I gotta go to the studio so I'll call and see if my mama can get her" Ari put the phone down

"I'll keep her we need bonding especially since ima be around". I started smiling and kissed her again I was so lucky to have her.

Ari Fletcher💕
Atlanta Georgia📍
July 24,2019

Ari Fletcher💕Atlanta Georgia📍July 24,2019

She had woke up and I smiled at her. She starting whimpering a little bit and she reached for me. I picked her up and asked her was she hungry she nodded her head yes and we headed downstairs. I put her in her high chair and gave her some eggs and sausage she didn't seem to like the bacon . I was on live with Jayda while feeding her .

"Bitch look at you all step mommied up" I started laughing .

KylesisterFp: Ari when you gon have yo own baby?
Ariwithdafattie: Give that girl her baby!
VonOblock56: such a ride or die chick

I don't really be reading all of the comments it be to many but I said "soon y'all soon ima have a baby"

"Let me see her" I turned the camera showing Jayda Summer and she start smiling this baby was definitely gon love the camera when she got older.

Von started calling me. "Ite yall ima get on here soon" I ended it and answered the FaceTime.

"What y'all doing?" Von asked me.