Part 7 :

Ari Fletcher💕
Atlanta Georgia📍
July 30,2019
Time : 3:54pm.

 We was getting ready to pop up at Caresha house, I stayed my distance away from Von cause he was mad as hell as right of now , he don't play about that Lil girl

"Ari come on" Von said yelling from downstairs.

"Okay I'm helping summer put her shoes on" these was the third pair of shoes I tried for her since she kicked the other ones off letting me know she ain't wanna wear them. I put on her white Air Force ones and picked her up and headed downstairs.

"I told you put on her all pink balenciaga's" Von said to me as I was buckling in summer seatbelt.

"She ain't wanna them she kicked them off and her Chanel shoes."

He turned his head , "Them her 5th pair of white air forces, after that I'm not buying no more" Von said sounding annoyed.

I got in the car and put on my seatbelt .

"Von she's a kid she don't know shit about taking care of shoes" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah she shole take care of them toys though it's okay, she'll get some more when she like 10 that way if she fuck them up I can whoop her , cause she know better".

I looked at him like he was crazy "you will never whoop her, seeing her hurt , hurts you so you would never" I wasn't saying as if I wanted him to but Von needed to stop fronting for real.

______________

Caresha Romeka Brownlee🤎
Atlanta Georgia📍
July 30 ,2019

"Girl bye I'll see you later Jatavia" I said laughing as she walked out the front door leaving to go home

"Girl bye I'll see you later Jatavia" I said laughing as she walked out the front door leaving to go home. She sat and talked to me while I got my hair and makeup did I was going on a date tonight .

I sat down and watched Tv until it was time for me to put on my clothes . All I was thinking about was summer I missed her smile so much. I got on my phone and looked at pictures of her and let a few tears fall down my face. I wiped them and started back watching tv .

I heard a Knock on my door and I told my maid to get it . I seen Von walk through the door with summer and his girlfriend followed up behind him .
I jumped up.

"SUMMERRR" I said reaching for her. Von put his hand out and blocked me from being able to get to her and summer put her head on his chest looking away from me . I have a real sad look. My feelings was dead hurt.

I knew what this was about. He wasn't here to drop summer off , HE WAS HERE TO BEAT MY ASS.

He handed the baby to Ari and they sat on the couch and he lit a blunt . "Ari give the baby to the nanny" Von said looking at Ari .

I was still standing. "Sit yo ass down caresha , why you standing shaking like you finna explode" Von said laughing at me sarcastically.

I sat down and looked at him. "How you been caresha" Von said looking at me.

"I been good" I said tryna smile it off.

"I bet you have been good without summer haven't you" I looked at him as he started putting the blunt out and waving the air.

"Go get her Ari" Von said and Ari grabbed Summer.

"Come grab summer Caresha" he was staring into my soul. I got up and tried to grab her and she started scratching me in my face and kicking me. Von started laughing.

"You bleeding on your cheek, deadbeat" this man was crazy. He snatched from me. "Care to explain this Caresha he said pulling up summer shirt.

I froze up I was now facing my consequences or at least about to .

Dayvon Bennett🦅
Atlanta Georgia📍(caresha's home)
July 30,2019

"You got 5 seconds to explain before I hurt you" I was so pissed and wanted to kill this bitch

"You got 5 seconds to explain before I hurt you" I was so pissed and wanted to kill this bitch . I didn't put my hands on her cause summer was right here.

"I swear Von, I love summer I was losing myself when we broke up and I was smoking a lot and popping pills and I would get mad and hit her" Caresha told me scared as fuck .

"I don't care about none of that shit regardless it don't justify how you beat my kid, how the fuck you put blisters on her back to Caresha?" I was confused now you can abuse a kid and put bruises on them, but blisters come from being burned or heat.

"Explain the blisters bitch" she put her head and started crying, "ANSWER ME".

She raised her head "When I would smoke I would use her back as if it was a ashtray".

All kinda anger has raged over me. I looked down realizing I had slapped the fuck outta her. "A ASHTRAY CARESHA" she was on the floor holding her face.

Ari came up and pulled me back, "Von we said we weren't doing this physical thing". 

"Von I'm sorry" caresha cried out to me.
Summer was laughing , she was evil like her daddy.

" I'll see you in court for the custody of my child  Caresha" she started screaming and we left out the door.

This was short only cause it was finna get good in the next parts though