Part 17😆

Dayvon Bennett🦅
Chicago Illinois📍
*the next day *

Dayvon Bennett🦅Chicago Illinois📍*the next day *

Ari was laying down trying to stall to not go. "Ari I know you scared and all Lil folks but Ian pay no jet for you to come out here and fuck around joe" I said putting on my clothes .

She hadn't washed her face brush her teeth or shit just laying there.

She laid there ignoring me. "Get up bro and get ready!" I said yelling throwing the cover off her. I been tryna bare with her ass.

She threw the cover on the floor and stomped off rolling her eyes. I heard a loud bang . I know this motherfucker ain't just slam that door .

I went to the bathroom she was in barged in. "Say man what's yo problem?" I said holding her throat. She had me fucked up. I yanked my hand away from her throat. "I'm listening" I said bucking my eyes wide.

"I don't know if I should do this" she said mumbled.

"So you rather wonder and miss her yo whole life than to go get some closure, you so worried about the bad shit happening you upsetting yo self Ian once heard you say something about something good happening".

She looked up at me. "I guess you right" she said sighing. "Lemme get dressed I won't be long cause Ian doing my makeup" I nodded my head and walked out and went back in the room.

I'm glad I finally got her to calm down . The shit was starting to weigh down on me. I used to wonder what happened to my daddy to I know he ain't have life in jail. I asked my mama and she told me he got killed right after he got out so I got over it.

I walked onna front and I asked this girl that was staying inna air bnb next to us to take my picture and hurry up before Ari came out here .

KingvonfrmdaO

♠️