𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲

It had been 10 days since the incident, Ares had spent every one of those days at Alfea. Readying her students of the upcoming year. During this time she hadn't heard from any of her friends. She could only hope not all of them had the same viewpoint as Bloom.

Ares walked down the hall, the clacking of her heeled boots interrupted by the occasional passing students. Just as she was getting used to the chilled environment Alfea offered, she received a call.

"Helia? Is something wrong, is Flora alright?" Ares hurried into her phone, barely able to hear the grunts and cries of the boys fighting. "Come to Earth...we need help" he finally spat after a second of catching his breath. "What? What happened?!" She asked slightly louder into the phone, the boy on the other side only hanging up.

"Shit" she cursed quickly before speeding her pace towards one of her student's dorms, Arielle's. "Please let Palladium know he might be taking over my class tomorrow" Arielle whipped the sleepiness from her eyes before begrudgingly nodding.

"Where are you going, Professor?" She didn't receive an answer as she ran back down the hall and towards Faragonda's office. "Miss Faragonda, please. I need you to teleport me to Earth, now" she tensed slightly. The headmistress immediately obliged. She could see the shakiness of Ares. The normally chill girl was in a hurried panic.

She landed softly on the Gardenia soul looking up slightly to see the city once busy and loud turned empty. Roots and branches of a plant only Flora might recognize carved and curled over every nook of every building. Shooting up from the ground and trees like a sort of virus.

Her eyes widened with the feel of energy, it was negative. But not the sort that would spill from an evil wizard or witch. The kind that came from an angry fairy.

Just as she was trying to adjust to the feeling, she heard a groan. "Nabu?" She ran towards the sound, soon finding herself in Gardenia park. The man having a hard time keeping ground as long gashes on his back showed "Nabu!" Aisha called after the man soon after Ares arrived. Aisha rushed towards the boy, ignoring Ares as she helped hold him up. "Ares...thank goodness you're here" Aisha exhaled happily, asking Ares to help fix him up.

"We can handle this without you" Bloom inserted quickly, slightly ringing Ares' tough skin as she healed the boy's scars to the best of her ability. "No you can't, not even a wizard of Andros can do anything against one of the major fairies...Morgana was able to defeat the others so easily, she and a few others took them to their realm" He gripped his staff tighter as Ares finished her 'operation'.

"They vanished before my eyes...and couldn't do anything" he tensed, his grip getting even tighter around the staff as Musa began to tear up. "It's not your fault, Nabu. You did the best you could" Ares pet his back slightly, trying to hide how worried she was about the boys. They might not be on the best terms right now but, they were her closest friends. Enough so she considered them family.

The group made their way towards the shop, calling Faragonda immediately. "You will be going to Tir Nan Og, the place known as the lungs of the world, and the only place that's vegetation had yet to be completely concourse by the earth." Faragonda quickly explained after an explanation given to her by the other. "How are we going to defeat Morgana, she is incredibly powerful," Musa asked, slightly red in the face after crying on their way there.

"To be able to defeat her, you will need to go beyond believix. You must discover the immense power of the gifts of destiny..."