𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

-NSFW WARNING-

"I wanted to ask you sooner, I promise" Cyprian guided Ares into the room, her hand placed gently over his. The feeling of the added weight made her smile even more. "This was perfect, Dite." She allowed herself to take the lead, slipping off her heels as she pulled him into the restroom. Her lips were immediately placed over his.

It felt hotter than usual, chills running down her spine with each recall he made for the two to continue the act. "Lift your arms" he spoke demandingly against her lips as she did as told. Her arms grazed her side before finding their place above her head. She felt his hands begin to slide up her thighs, the tingling sensation never getting old as she grew more eager for his touch. "Hurry up" she attempted to help him remove her gown, only resulting in his open hand pushing hers against the cold walls to keep her from assisting.

"Be patient" he instructed in the same tone as before, her back was strongly arched to keep her open back from hitting the cold tile. As her dress drew higher and higher, her breathing sped up. He placed his head beside her neck, licking the spot behind her ear and teasing her senses was quite enjoyable to him. He couldn't get over the soft whimpers she'd let out as she begged him for more. "Please..."

"Tell me what you want" he spoke as his lips fell back onto hers, another gasp for air being let through as she continued her pleas. "You know what I want, Cyprian" she almost glared as he backed off slightly. The girl tried to catch her breath as she felt his cold touch leave her body. "What're you doing...?" She asked almost silently as her heavy breathing continued and she watched as he turned. His red tie dropping to the floor soon followed his black button-up. His back muscles moved as his arms shifted into the shower to turn on the water. "What're you waiting for?" He turned to the girl, as she stared in awe at the man before her. She had barely processed what was going on "do you need help taking that off?" He asked gesturing to her body, the dress still present over her.

She didn't utter a word, just nodded as he stepped forward again. She could feel the chill from his body once again, as she silently lifted her arms. A small smile stretched against his face as her breath hitched. "Did your body miss me that much over the week we weren't together?" He asked cockily, the girl not wanting to reply as his hand slipped further and further making an imaginable trace over her thigh. "Do I really need to answer?" She smiled gingerly, as she finally felt the release from her dress watching it fall to the floor right beside his own previously removed clothes.

"I'd like it if you did" he returned her smile as he offered a hand to the woman, it was like she was trying to prolong what she was trying so hard to rush only seconds prior. "hmm, well if that's the case. Let's simply make up for lost time, yes?" She grinned before the glass door of the shower closed behind them. Her lips jerked to his, urgency to feel that tingle of pleasured shock between their lips that either of them could only describe as long-awaited. She grew breathless quickly, whether it have been due to their lack of this activity in the last few weeks, or the combined heat between their bodies and the steaming water, she couldn't pay much mind to either at the moment.

She felt his urgency against her lips, the way his lips made a home with hers long before she even noticed, the way his left hand held her wrists above them as if to keep her from stopping his other hands graze... "I'm here all day you know" she teased as she pushed her thigh against his area, his slight groan telling her she was going something right. The water barely found room between their bodies as she continued grinding herself against his weak spot, stopping suddenly, to hold herself as close as she could to him. His head rested weakly next to hers, gasping for air as he tried to regain his dominating position over her. "All you have to do is ask..." she smiled gently, almost innocent as their eyes met.

It was almost like child play for her, getting him to prop himself against the frame of their king-sized bed. As she sat on top of him. His smile faltered behind quick breaths, eyes never leaving her body, the tones and muscles moving slowly as her hand slid down his chest, inching closer and closed. As her hand reached its destination, she pushed him against her abdomen. A groan left his lips only a second before her lips cut him off. The chill of his tongue against her bottom hip, and his large hands gripping her thigh and pulling her closer were almost too much. As her hand moved up and down at a quick pace, Cyprian's breath hitched. "Wait- slow down" his forehead rested on her collarbone as moans escaped between his parted lips.

"Do it" she uttered into his ear, now using both hands to do her best to hold its size. "Ares" her name slightly spooked her "I want to do it together" now it was her breath's turn to hitch, looking into his glazed eyes as she breathlessly agreed. "Don't rush yourself" he smiled up at her, bodies still close as she moved her hips to fill the space between her thighs. "You know what?" As his tip touched her entrance, he was growing impatient, looking up at her eagerly. "My body did miss you" she slid down, and as a sharp breath left her lips, he caught it in his own. Her body was used to his size, or at least it was. Having gone months hadn't seemed to make much of a difference till now. As she slowly lowered herself onto him, she could barely breathe as his hands caught her face. "Just relax my love"

He flipped the pair over, Ares' brows pulling together as the feelings of pleasure etched further away from pain. "Hurry" she dug into his back, she recently filed nails almost drawing blood as he fully entered her. "I missed you" his lips drew along her collarbone, sucking on her sweet spot as he patiently allowed her to adjust despite her pleas for more.

"Are you okay?" He asked before quickly feelings her pull, closing her hips around him as her arms slithered down his back. "Fuck me".

"You really make it hard for me to be patient" he groaned into her ear, her hand grazed up his back to his nape, nails digging into his skin. "Oh, gods" he looked down at her through light eyelashes, his eyes outlining her beneath him. His thumb was caught under her rib as he pulled her back to arch. "Wh-what?" She struggled to try and sit up as he pulled her towards him "what's wrong?" Her tone was anxious and nervous, she didn't think it would be so nerve-wracking despite how long it had been. "You're so...enchanting" her breath hitched as she pulled her on top of him. His hands gripped her hips with enough force that allowed her to feel the band of his ring against her skin.

She lifted herself slightly, the sinking of the sheets making it slightly harder for her to find the correct movement. As she lowered herself to take him in completely, her hips rolled forward. "Fuck" she groaned into her hair, as she continued. The tempo increases, hands everywhere, breath rising and falling.

She couldn't get enough, and neither could he. Her breath fell at the same tempo as her body on his, the sounds he made into her ear, everything.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐃𝐅: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞 🎉