5

"lou.....louisss....LOUEHHH" Louis gasps sitting up on bed, "what the fuck william" william giggles and grabs the duvet louis was in pulling them "get up we have a guest downstairs"

"Who the fuck comes at 7 in the morning!" William shrugs making the bed, "go see yourself" louis groans and stands up stretching his arms high he groans, grabbing his boxers and wearing them he goes downstairs.

"Good mor-fuck" harry stops in the middle when he sees louis in just his boxers, "what the fuck-" louis runs back upstairs in his room.

"You didn't told me it was harry!" William giggles and hands louis his shirt and sweats he said "where's the fun in that" louis groans and quickly wears his clothes while william goes downstairs.

"How did you get my address?" Louis comes downstairs now dressed, harry was sitted on the dining table in his suit munching on pancakes that william was making.

"You left the-" harry starts speaking with his mouth full making louis cringe, "eat your food first" harry eats his food and then wipes his mouth saying "you left your file at my office yesterday in that i found your address"

"You want some coffee?" William asks him to which he says "nope I'm a tea person" louis rolls his eyes and says "why are you here?"

"Lou don't be rude" william scolds his brother handing harry his tea and giving louis his breakfast. "Fine what are you here for Mr styles cause its 7 in the morning and the last time i remembered you're not my milk man" louis says with sarcasm dripping in his voice.

"Louu" william pinches his brother's ear making him wince "ow ow okay sorry" william lets his red ear go and smiles at harry who smiles back saying "I was here to tell you that we have to go to a business trip in my private jet"

Louis choks on his food and william grins, "that's great I'll pack his bag right now!" Louis grabs his brother's hand and makes him sit back, "no need wait. What business trip? How long will it be?"

"One week, Mr David said he wants to finalize the deal we set so we have to go to London to see their designers work and finalize the deal after it" harry explains, "i can't leave my brother alone for one week"

"Louis I'm not a kid anymore! I'm 5 years older than you i can take care of myself" william whines pouting, "no even tho I'm younger you're my baby brother i can't leave you alone"

"Let's take him with us then"

Louis and william looks at harry who suggested it, "we can?" Louis asks unsure, "yes ofc we can we're going in my private jet"

"No we'll come by ourselves-" harry interrupted louis by saying "no need you'll come with me in my private jet that's final!" Louis huffs and looks at his brother.

"What do you say?" William looks unsure "um...i have work you know betty won't give me a week off work" he says playing with his fingers, "ask her-"

"Leave your work"

Louie and william looks at harry who shrugs repeating himself "leave the work" william shakes his head "no reading is my hobby and i love working at library i can't leave my work"

"I can give you a better job darling" louis throws a glare at harry when he called his brother 'darling' "no I'm not coming to this business trip I'm not gonna make william leave his job for this and he won't work in your company too"

"Its fine lou you can go, I'll be fine I'll call over niall for the week love don't worry I'll be fine" william grabs his brothers hand saying.

"I'm sorry we can't cancel this trip because its a huge deal we'll get a huge lose if we cancelled it" harry says sadly, louis huffs rubbing his forehead he says "fine but promise me you'll call me and text me every day"

"Yes lou i will its only for a week" william says and louis shakes his head stroking his cheek he said "i can't stay away from you even for a day love" william smiles kissing louis' hand he says "i promise I'll let you know everything" harry smiles watching the interaction between them fondly.

Louis nods and looks back at harry, "so when are we leaving?"

"In an hour"

•••

"Take care yea?" Louis hugs his brother tightly, william hums stuffing his face in his brothers neck he says "you too lou"

Louis pulls back and pecks his forehead then his lips softly to which william kisses him back, harry stands there watching them with a smile on face, they're so cute he thought.

"Bye love" louis waves at william who waves back, "enjoy you guys and no need to use protection!" Louis groans and william smirks while harry smiles smugly.

"Take care love" harry gives william a hug and quickly pecs his lips surprising him, thank god louis didn't saw it or else harry would've his balls chopped.

"Bye Mr style"

•••

"What! How can you be so irresponsible? You only booked one room? I have to stay with you 24/7 goddd" louis groans and harry rolled his eyes taking the keys from reception he says "Its a blessing to stay with me in the same hotel room"

"I'd rather stay on street then in the same room as you!" Louis glares at harry who says "ouch that hurts" he says dramatically.

"I hate you styles"

"Hate you too baby"