29

*ding dong*

"I'll get it " louis wipes his hand on the cloth and goes towards the main door not caring he's only in his sweats,

"What're you doing here?" Harry looks down at his hands as louis looks at him confused, "um....can i come in?"

Louis rolled his eyes and moves to the side saying, "you're not a bloody vampire you need permission to come in idiot" harry rolled his eyes going in and he sees william in kitchen he quickly turns that way but louis stands in front stopping him with crossed arms.

"What do you want?" Louis asks and harry signs, "i.... let's sit and talk-" louis stops him from going inside the kitchen again. "Let's sit and talk in living room" harry signs and turns towards living room.

"So speak fast i have to go to work in an hour" louis says sitting on the opposite side of couch, "i got a text from unknown number last night and i wanted to talk to damon about it"

"He's sleeping he has a day off today don't disturb him now you can leave" harry grabs louis' hand before he could leave "please i need help"

"What did the text says?"

"How are you son.....i never knew my father is alive"

"I don't know anything about him but damon knows"

•••

"Your dad.....his name is Desmond....and he was a vampire-"

"What the fuck! It can't be true" harry snaps throwing his hands in air making damon sign and nod "its true he was a vampire and your mother was a human they fell in love and them got married then she was pregnant with you but as she gave birth to you she died so Jocelyn adopted you this much you already know..... but after your mother's death desmon was heartbroken he can't even believe it that she's dead and....he really used to hate you he used to think that you were the reason she died and he still hate you i don't know why he texted you suddenly"

Harry breathes out as he take everything in, "w-why is he trying to contact me now?" Harry wonders And louis shrugs saying "you should meet him maybe he wants to apologize to you for hating and blaming your mother's death on you"

"B-but if my mom was human and dad vampire how am i a human?" Harry questions damon who starts explaining, "you're a human because your mother in which you grew was a human you adapted human genes of your dads not vampire, if your mom and dad both were vampires you'll be a vampire too"

"Well its clear now you should lea-"

"Louis stop kicking him out! Harry do you want some water?" William asks sweetly to which harry shook his jead standing up, "I'm leaving it was nice meeting you-"

"Where are you going?" Damon asks standing up as well, "I'm actually.....moving to london-"

"Why!" Both louis and william says in unison "i....i have a branch there and i also move back and forth in every two or three years so I'm leaving " no....harry was lying....he just wants to be away from all this bullshit for some time and louis knows it william too they can see it on his face.

Damon gets a call which he goes in another room to receive it and louis looks at harry and goes up to him holding his hands he said, "drive safely and take care.... we're still friends"

"That's the problem louis i don't wanna be friends.....i wanna be your nothing"

William couldn't hold it back and he goes and hugs harry tightly saying the words harry thought he'll never hear from the brothers.....

"Please take care....." William takes a pause and louis hugs them too crying he he continues his brother....

"We'll miss you"

"I'll miss you both too "