45

"guys did we shopped too much?" William asks looking around, everywhere there were bags bags bags, he looked at harry and Edward who were holding more bags and they quickly nodded saying "of course we did"

Louis giggles and stands up saying "who wants to eat my special dish?" Harry and Edward sits on the couch setting down the bags, "what is your dish? " Edward asks.

"Wait- you can cook?" Harry asks louis who smirked before throwing him a wink and going in the kitchen leaving harry confused, william chuckles and plays with Harry's hair saying "he can only cook one dish and he's very proud of it"

Edward raises his eyebrow asking "what is the dish name?" William smirks saying "you guys have to wait to see it!" Harry groans and throws his head back on the couch. "I'm so tired"

"I'll give you a shoulder massage" william says to which harry nods not opening his eyes and william starts massaging his shoulders and harry immediately relaxed and moaned at the feeling of his muscles relaxing.....god he still has to attend the stupid meeting with simon

"I'll go help him" Edward says and goes into kitchen to help louis when he holds a carrot up at Edward like its a gum, Edward smirks and plays along putting his hands up in surrender he says "no intention to hurt you sir"

Louis rolled his eyes and says "you're not allowed in kitchen whem I AM cooking so.....GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" Edward jumps at the loud voice of louis' and runs out and he hears william laughing while harry was snuggling in his lap sleeping.

"You cheeky peach you didn't told me he doesn't likes help in kitchen " Edward says sitting next to william who running his fingers through Harry's curly hair and he blinked innocently at Edward saying "i don't know what you're saying eddy"

Edward rolls his eyes says "sure you don't baby" william giggles when Edward pouts, "aw why is my big bad eddy pouting?" William asks Edward in a baby voice making his pout more saying "louis yelled at me"

"Aww love c'mere I'll cuddle you" Edward immediately snuggles into William's side and it wasn't enough he want the whole to himself so he pushes the sleeping harry off William's lap who fell on ground groaning in pain.

"What the fuck!" Harry looks at Edward who was smirking and cuddling into William's neck, and william looked at him innocently "sowwy hawwy" harry whines and goes to cuddle into William's arm wanting to hold the adorable boy and kiss him but Edward hisses at him saying "he's mine you can cuddle him later"

Harry pouts and stands up saying "fine I'll go hell my lou!" William and Edward smirks nodding saying "sure go ahead" harry frowns a little bit suspicious but shrugs off going to the kitchen he says "my pretty lou eddy and william kicked me-" then they heard it.

"HARRY GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"

•••

"All of you are meanies!" Harry says pouting, him Edward and william were sitting on the dining table while louis served his special dish, Edward laughs at harry and william hits his arm saying "Edward Don't laugh" Edward tries to control his laugh till william looks at Harry innocently smiling.

"We aren't a meanie harry we were just joking " harry shakes his head and continue pouting and louis comes with his special dish saying "everyone pay attention to me now"

Everyone looks at him as he serves all of them, their mouth watering at the delicious smell. Louis sits next to harry who has stopped pouting and was drooling over the food and maybe over the cook too cause louis was only wearing his joggers and a apron that says 'kiss the cheff'

"Everyone this is my special dish its called...... chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham with some home made mash "

•••

"Woww mmmm oh wow louis its soo delicious" Edward says and harry hummed, william smirks and leans forward to peck his brother "thank to me i taught him that" william says flipping his fringes dramatically making louis roll his eyes fondly at his brother.

"Harry did you liked it?" Louis asks harry who was quitely eating not saying anything, harry quickly looks up at louis nodding "of course i love it its amazing you're a wonderful cheff baby"

"A wonderful hot amazing and delicious cheff" Edward says licking his lips making  louis smiles his cheeks red from smiling so much....what can we say he loves praises

•••

"Okay harry you ready babe?" Edward asks harry who nods and straightens his ocean (louis) blue suit, "yes 'm ready" william hugs harry and louis too giving him all the best since he has a meeting to attend with Simon now hope it goes well....

"Harry?"

"Hm?"

"Here take it keep it with you. You might need it keep it for safety" harry gulps looking at the small gun Edward was holding, he didn't even wanna ask where he got that but he takes it in his hand and dam it's heavy.

"But Edward harry doesn't know how to use it" louis says frowning and Edward nods "i know but you can always use it as a weapon to hit like this!" Edward grabs the gun from Harry's hand and hits Harry's head with the gun making him wince

"Ouch Edward was i your only example?" Harry grabs his gun back and rubs the spot Edward had hit him not too hard but hey its harry styles the dramatic narcissistic lanky frog.

"Sorry hazza its time to go take care and give us a text or call if anything goes wrong" harry nods and stuffs the gun in his paints waist so its hidden behind his suit blazer

"Bye guys don't have too much fun without me"

"Nothing much but some threesome sounds fun isn't it lou will?"

"Edward fuck you bye my two babies"

"Bye hazza bear*