35

"so what're all these files?" Louis questions as everyone has done collecting all the files, damon huffs wiping the sweat from his forehead he says, "these all files are of the members those are in Simon's gang, they all are either criminals or robbers, they've done at least three to four murders all of them who died were vampire" damon finishes explaining and everyone nods

"So basically he only lets criminals in his gang?" Edward questions and damon nods, "we can create a fake scene of harry abusing a vampire infront of simon who'll immediately notice him and offer him to come in his gang and harry will agree" desmond says and everyone nods.

"Yeah that will work" Edward says, harry nods crossing his arm over his chest he says "I'm okay with it" damon hums and then silence fall and everyone looks at the bunch of files.

"Damon?"

"Hm?"

"Why did you bring these files here?" Louis questions him and he watches as damon frowns and then he shrugs awkwardly "i really don't know why i bought these here" everyone starts laughing at him making him blush at his own stupidity.

"Oh damon i think you're going crazy without sleep go get some sleep" william sats and damon groans nodding, "yes haven't slept last night" with that he goes upstairs in his room to sleep.

"So anyone hungry?" William asks as he starts wearing his apron and everyone nods, "fuck yes I'm starving do you have a AB negative blood bag?" Edward questions and louis and william freezes making Edward and harry frown.

"What?" Edward questions and louis and william gulps smiling softly "that's our blood type" and there Edward smirks saying "that's my favourite blood type"

Everyone hear someone gag and they turn to Find harry putting a hand over his mouth with wide eyes "please guys no blood talk in front of me" Edward chuckles and louis smiles softly nodding and william giggles while desmond looks at them fondly only one think in his mind.....what a perfect family it would make...

•••

"Baby you make the best food ever" Edward moans eating the food william made making him blush deep red and louis chuckle while desmond hums in agreement the food was delicious, and harry...well you can smell him burning from jealousy.

"Thank you eddy" Edward smiles at the nickname and pinches William's cheek lightly making louis pout, "what happened baby?" Edward questions him and louis says "i can't cook"

"You're still amazing lou" Edward says making louis blush and say "really?" Edward nods smiling at him and putting one of his large hand on his thigh making harry groan softly and he stabbed the fork in his pancake and if he imagined the pancake as Edwards face no one has to know...

•••

"So you feeling better now damon?" Edward asks damon who was back from his nap of three hours and nods "yes feeling fresh" Edward nods and says "so let's start with the plan tonight what d'you say harry?"

Harry gulps mad nods saying "o-okay" louis smiles softly at him and says "don't worry harry we'll be close by you don't need to be nervous or scared" harry gives him a smile and Edward nods continuing with the plan.

"So we need a vampire whom harry will be abusing, who does wants to be that?" Edward questions looking around, "i can play that role" william says putting his hand up.

"Okay so harry will be abusing you even try to hit you but you'll run away and harry if simon doesn't approach you after william runs away then you'll go to wherever simon will be standing with your drink talking to yourself about how bad vampires are can you do that?"

Harry looks in his brothers green eyes same as his he took a moment to answer "yes I'll do it" everyone nods, "perfect then Simon is so selfish and disgusting he'll ask you to join his gang even tho he has plenty of humans in his gang he'll take you in and you'll say yes okay?" Edward asks his brother who nods keeping everything in mind.

"Good then if, if he ask you to come, he'll definitely want you to meet his gang you'll say no! Okay we only want him to take you in Tonight you'll ask for his number or address whatever he gives you and then we'll call you and you'll leave telling him its a business call okay we'll be standing close by acting as if we've came to enjoy in club but we'll be keeping an eye on simon hmm" Edward finishes explaining the plan and harry nods.

"Yes I'll do as you say " Edward smiles and holds his brothers hand looking in his eyes he says "and don't worry if anything goes wrong we'll take care of it" harry nods smiling at his brother a warm feeling spreading in his chest.

Desmond smiles saying "you made a perfect plan ed excellent! harry I'm sure you'll do amazing " Harry's heart warmed at the praise from his father he smiles nodding.

"Okay then guys get dressed into something clubby we'll leave in....an hour or two" damon says and everyone nods standing up. Edward looks at harry and says "i actually don't have any better clothes can i borrow yours?" Harry nods and goes towards his two huge suitcases he bought this morning when he came here they all have to stay together in one place to make sure everyone is safe.

•••

"Louis this jeans aren't going up" william whines loudly trying once again to pull the skinny black jeans up his bum but it won't go past his plumpy bum making louis chuckle who was buttoning up his black shirt he was dressed.

"Here I'll help you" louis goes towards his brother and tries to pull the jeans up it goes halfway but stucks there making william groan loudly and louis giggle.

"Louis this isn't funny!"

"Sorry baby its just you look so cute with these jeans hanging off your ass showing your plumpy pinkish ass....any reason you're not wearing panties?"

".....i wanted to be daddy's naughty boy"

"Fuck baby "

(Smut?;)