6

"No we'll eat first and then go"

"Can you stop arguing for once and just agree with me" harry groans rubbing his forehead and louis rolled his eyes replying "you're the one who's being stubborn here and stupid too"

"I'm not stupid don't talk to me like that!" Harry growls from where he's sitted on the couch and louis was on bed with his phone. "You are stupid, you only booked one room thinking it will be nice to share a bed and shit guess what it's not, you suck!"

"I suck at many things wanna know?" Harry says smirking at louis who rolled his eyes "No thank you harold" harry shakes his head laughing and continues typing on his laptop. Louis grabs the phone and orders lunch for them.

"Louis?" As expected harry didn't got a response so he continued "how are you five years younger than your twin brother?" Louis rolled his eyes and stops scrolling his phone he says "you can't stay a minute without talking right"

Harry just stares at him blankly and louis huffs saying "I was twenty one when i got changed by a vampire and i stopped aging then and became immortal while my brother continued aging" louis explains.

"Who changed you?" Now gives him a look replying with "you seriously thinks I'll share it with you" harry rolled his eyes and goes back to working on his laptop.

Finally their food was here and louis started eating sitting on bed making harry mad again "we don't eat on bed" louis ignores him and continues eating.

"Louis I'm talking to you" again harry didn't got a response back so he gets up and grabs louis' food plate saying "we don't eat on bed" and harry places his plate on the small table in their hotel room.

"Gimme my food back" louis stands on bed to make himself look taller than harry who stares blankly at him "I said gimme my food back I'm hungry"

Harry points at the plate and says "go there sit and eat" louis growls his sharp teeth on display he jumps on Harry making him fall on his back he pulls his long hair saying "I'm hungry gimme my food here"

Harry screams trying to remove louis hands from his hair "fine fine leave my hair" louis gets off him sitting back on bed with red eyes he glared harry who quickly grabs the plate and hands him back saying "if you drop one piece of food on bed you'll clean it"

"Fuck you I'm not your fucking maid"

"But you'll ruin the bed sheet"

"Do i give a fuck? No not one"

"Stop back talking me!"

"That's how a conversation works"

"....."

"You're poor at arguing styles"

•••

"I still don't approve your outfit" they were going to Mr james company so they have to look formal but louis wasn't in mood to wear a suit so he wore casual jeans and a sweater that made him look cute extra cute for Harry's liking.

"Who asked for your approval? Bitch no one" and that's it for harry to snap, he has louis pinned to the wall the next second his dark green eyes now black and jaw clenched and for a second louis was scared....for a second

"You don't get to talk to me like that don't forget I'm your fucking boss" harry says with gritted teeth and louis glares back at him trying to remove his hands from Harry's tight grip he says "what're you gonna do huh? Fire me go ahead I'm not scared of anything"

Harry glares at him and slowly leans in making louis lean his head back "what're you doing?" Louis asks confused trying to put his head back as far as possible but the wall stopped him, Harry's warm breath fanning his lips made him turn his head to the side breathing heavily.

Harry chuckles darkly looking at louis he whispered in his ear "who wants to lose such a beauty baby" louis breathes in through his nose and his mind was hazy couldn't think of a come back, hardy chuckles leaving his hands he fixed his clothes and starts walking again towards the elevator across the lobby leaving louis panting behind him.

"What the fuck just happened?"

Louis quickly rans back towards Harry and doesn't mets his eyes for the rest of the day, at the end of the day here they were tired hungry and stubborn.

"What the fuck do you mean by 'we don't have any blood sir' my ass i want you to get blood from anywhere kill a chicken or human i want blood that's it!" Louis yells in the phone, for dinner he was ordering blood but unfortunately the blood was over in the hotel and louis gets very brutal if he's hungry.

"Fucking bitch!" Louis throws the hotel phone across the room making harry ran out of bathroom dripping wet with a towel holding around his waist. "What the fuck is your problem?" Harry snaps looking at the broken phone then louis grabs the vase on the table and throws it across the room too.

"I'm frucking hungry! That's the problem you asshole" well then harry gulps and tightens his towel slowly walking towards louis he says "calm down louis you'll hurt yourself"

"I'm hungryyy i want blood fucking blood" louis breaths heavily looking around for something to break, "hey they'll get it soon yeah c'mere focus on my eyes"

"No i won't. I want blood right now-" louis grabs Harry's laptop to break and that's it harry jumps on his straddling his lap he grabs his laptop from louis' hand throws it on bed pinning louis' hand above his head.

"Fucking let me go!" Louis yells struggling pulling his hands and legs even tho he's a vampire harry was able to hold him down but when louis actually used his strength the only thing harry could do to stop louis was that and he did it.

He kissed him.