36

"fuck baby" louis pulls his brother close by his waist letting his front press against William's half naked ass making him gasp and louis smirk.

"Such a naughty boy " louis whispers in his brothers ear as his right hand trails to William's front where his cock was hardening slowly. William whimpers throwing his head back at his brother's shoulder he whispered "punish me daddy"

And who was louis to deny, "as you say my baby" louis leaves william making him whine loudly and goes sitting on the edge of bed he motions his brother towards his lap, "over my lap baby"

William obliges and removes his jeans fully even when louis didn't ask him to and goes leaning over his brother's lap making louis smile satisfied, "good boy" louis kneads the plumpy ass cheeks making william whimper who's hard cock was trapped between his stomach and louis' thighs.

"You'll get ten is that okay love?" Louis asks his brother who nods furiously, he loves spanks.... "Count for me baby" and with that he spanks his right cheek watching as it jiggles and william gasps loudly clutching louis' thighs.

"O-one" when william squeaks out the number louis planted next slap on his left cheek hard turning it red and william whimpered his cock can't get any more hard. "Tw-o"

Louis rubs the soft skin for a second before slapping right on the crack making william jump and moan loudly "three!" Louis smirks as he kneads the red skin giving his brother a second to recover the hard spank.

And then he spanks two times one after other without stopping making william throw his head back moaning "five" he whispers and louis smiles saying "five more baby you're going so good, my beautiful boy"

William's cheeks heat up at the praise, louis gives him three spanks that weren't hard to like before and waits another moment for william to recover who was panting and then he spanks, "N-nine fuck-louis"

Louis smirks the last one is going to be interesting, he parts his ass cheeks with one hand and spanks hard right on his entrance making william cum right on his thighs making a mess and moaning loudly.

"Fuck william" louis groams as he feels his brother's cum on his thighs ruining his jeans, "s-sorry lou couldn't hold it in" william whimpers hiding his red face in his brother's stomach making him coo at him.

"Oh baby I'm not mad " louis pulls william to sit on his lap ignoring the mess on his thigh he made his brother sit on it, "then?" William peeks up at his brother who was stroking his back he can feel louis' boner under his ass but he'll wait.

"I'm so fucking hard"

"Lemme suck you off...... please daddy" and who was louis to deny it...

William quickly drops on his knees and opens louis' jeans pulling them down so they're over his ankle, he quickly grasped his brother's hard dick in his dainty hand and starts stroking while louis throws his head back moaning,

William couldn't hold it anymore and he leans down taking his brother in his mouth, wrapping his hand to the base and starts sucking, louis grasped his hair moaning loudly at his brother's amazing skills....thanks to lots of practice ;)

•••

"FUCK WILLIAM SO GOOD BABY"

Edward, harry and damon shifts awkwardly in their seat on the couch, Desmond got a urgent call from his company so he left to take care of it leaving the three men in house while the brothers were having fun upstairs.

"So.....we have twenty more min-"

"SHIT BABY I'M SO CLOSE"

Edward clears his throat and starts again "we have twenty more minutes then we'll leave harry you have any question?" Harry looks at his brother and opens his mouth to answer when,

"FUCK I'M CUMMING"

"My question is who's gonna bring them down?" And damon pretends he got a call when he clearly didn't and he rushed out of the room, harry looks at his brother who suddenly starts running his fingers through his hair saying "I forgot to brush my hair I'll be back"

Harry signs as both the men leaves him alone to call louis and william down, after a minute he stands up and goes upstairs taking each step slowly.

•••

"Your mouth is heaven" louis falls back on bed only wearing his shirt, his wet from his brother's cum jeans on floor and William who was also only wearing his shirt giggles and stands up pulling louis' hand saying "i know that but we have a mission to accomplish so get up"

Louis groans and pulls william making him fall on top of him and he smirks saying "we can always have a quick round two-" a knocks on the door interrupts louis and harry voice followed after.

"L-louis w-william we're about to leave" louis smirks and william looks at his brother confused, suddenly louis starts moaning loudly.

"Oh harry ahh so big daddy mmm" william covers his mouth giggling and louis smirks when he hears harry curse and say loudly "WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU BOTH HURRY UP BROTHERS" and with that harry was running downstairs trying to stop himself from getting hard and in that hurry his leg trips and he falls rolling down half of the stairs and falls on top of Edward who was about to climb the stairs.

Both the brothers groan, harry on top of Edward, "idiot,! " Edward says and harry groans pushing Edward's chest he says "I'm not idiot you are" Edward rolls his eyes and goes to stand up and harry gets off him dusting his clothes, they both turn around to find both the brothers coming down louis smirking like a proud man and william blushing red.

"Finally! let's go damon is waiting in car"

"Oh and harry?" Edward calls out for his brother who hums in response, "you're heavy"

"Shut the fuck up!" Louis and william giggles at Harry's red face and Edward smirks looking at his brother he winked saying "i didn't mind the position tho-"

"EDWARD I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU DIDN'T STOP"