8

Harry was rubbing his sore ass when louis' phone ding he ignored it and grabbed his own phone scrolling but louis' phone ding again, harry can hear the shower running so he grabs his phone opening it surprised louis doesn't has a password.

Damon

I have something important to tell you call me ASAP!

Harry frowns looking at the texts, then looks at the recent one,

Damon

Its about Jocelyn styles case

Harry's breathing when he saw his....step mothers name there, how is louis related to his mother's death? So more like murder....

•••

Harry watches carefully as louis comes out of shower in a towel and goes to dig his clothes before louis could drop his towel harry runs in bathroom to shower and louis laughs behind him.

After wearing a casual outfit louis grabs his phone and looks at the message damon send he quickly types a reply back.

Louis

I can't call you I'm not alone right now

Because if harry walks in in the middle of their conversation it will be suspicious to why louis is talking so softly.

Louis

I'll call you tonight if its hella important text me

Louis was scared what does a five year old murder case have to do now. Harry comes out and gets ready for work while louis orders breakfast they didn't talk throughout the day.

•••

"Uhem um...i have some important calls to make can you leave" louis says to harry later that night when both of them have returned from David's office, harry raised his eyebrows and says "you have work you leave I'm gonna stay here"

"Harry i said leave for some time" louis snaps at harry who goes and lays in bed hands behind his head he says "do whatever you want infront of me" louis groans loudly "i wanna make some private calls not infront of you!"

"I'm not leaving"

"Harry don't make me kick you out"

"Its my hotel room too i can stay if i want to"

"Leave!"

"No-" and louis grabs harry by his arm dragging him and throwing him out of the room banging the door in his face, "advantages of being a vampire" he murmured and grabs his phone calling damon.

"So what were you gonna tell me?"

"Jocelyn styles son is back.....he knows you and what you did..... he's coming for you louis"

"Fuck-"

•••

"Over talking to your boyfriend" harry says rolling his eyes coming inside the room, louis hits his head and says "it wasn't my boyfriend"

"Then who was it?" Harry looks at louis, "why do you care? Huh its none of your business" harry rolls his eyes sitting on couch grabbing the water bottle he says "by the way do you have a boyfriend?"

"Ofc i have" harry choks on his water coughing as louis smirks sitting on bed scrolling through his phone. "w-who is he?" Harry asks wiping his mouth.

"Why should i tell you" louis smiles smugly and harry groans "please tell me" louis signs and looks at Harry's pouty face...."beg for it" louiis smirks.

"Tease i won't beg" harry pouted looking at his phone and louis laughs saying "its william harry he's my brother lover everything....i love him to death"

Harry smiles and says "you guys are so cute" louis now glares at him throwing the pillow at him he says "keep your eyes off our love"

Harry throws pillow at him too laughing "I'm not coming in between you guys" louis hums throws another pillow at harry he says "you can't too"

"Maybe i can but i don't wanna or...i already have" harry mumbles running away from louis as he was trying to hit him with pillow, louis acts like he didn't heard it and continues chasing harry with a pillow.

"Catch me you tiny vampire"

"You giant frog" louis used his vamp speed and pushes harry on floor and sits on him laughing, "gotcha!"

Harry smiles keeping his hand on louis waist he says "why do we always end up on top of each other" louis pushes Harry's hand off his hips and smiles saying "because you're stupid"

"That doesn't makes sense"

•••

That night louis was talking with william and harry was chilling sipping his tea not daring to snatch louis' phone to talk to william he'll beg louis to give william number later.

Harry's phone ding and it was a message from unknown number harry frowned and looked at it,

Unknown:

Hello step brother!