22

"oh louis i knew you still have feelings for him"  william says smiling at his brother who was cuddling in Damon's chest, "um... I have to go its getting late. bye love I'll be back tomorrow, take care." without glancing over the cuddling couple harry leaves.

"Is something wrong? He's acting very quite" william asks and louis looks away, "I'll tell you later baby now you should rest its getting late" louis says stroking his brother's cheeks, "okay you'll sleep with me" William sats pulling his brother's hand lightly making louis chuckle "okay love"

"I'll leave you two, there's a guard outside the room just in case something happens and my team has started their investigation so don't take too much stress we'll arrest Stefan soon okay love?" Damon says stroking Louis' cheek, "okay damon, but there wasn't a need for a guard"

"He'll protect you guys while I'm away and you'll both live with me after william is discharge yeah" william frowns and louis hesitates but nods, after damon leaves william looks at his brother who was frowning

"What happened louis?" William asks grabbing his brother's hand stroking it lovingly, louis looks at his brother and he couldn't control his tears anymore he busts into tears sobbing painfully.

"C'mere" william hug his brother gently, his body was still hurting but the vampire blood running through his veins helped his body recover. "I'm such a fool william i thought harry love me loves us both b-but he was dating me only because he wants you....he doesn't wants me william he thinks a vampire and human can never love each other, can never spend their life together"

William pulls back wiping louis' tears and says "you're not a fool louis, he's a fool to think vampires and Human's can't love. Look at us we both love eachother so much. nothing can came in between our love.....and never will louis. I'll talk with harry....i think he's better off our lives" 

Louis quickly shakes his head, "no william i know you started to like him its okay you don't need to cut off your relationship with him because of me.....i have damon with me and....harry will keep you happy william more than i could ever give you happiness-"

"Don't say that! I love you and only you, you're not above harry, louis. No one can makes me happy like you do" william cries and his brother shakes his head "babe you have to understand... I'm a vampire I'm immortal and you need someone who's like you just like you....harry is perfect for you i promise I'll visit you everyday...."

"W-where will you live?" William asks in shaky voice, "with damon....its where i belong william. i guess its better for both of us.... remember I'm not breaking our relationship I'm just saying you to give harry the love you gave me instead .....he wants you too"

"But i can't live without you" william says sobbing, "me too baby but...its better for both of us" louis hugs his brother tightly, william calms down as he smells in his brother's smell.

"Now don't cry we can go on double dates, we can hang out together have fun and most importantly..... harry will take good care of you I've seen him care for you " louis says and his brother silently hears it keeping his head on louis' chest.

"Its the best for both of us love.....and never forget i love you very much you love me too yeah?"

"Baby?" Louis looks down to find william asleep in his arms he smiles at his brother kissing his forehead and laying him on bed laying next to him cuddling him.

"Good night baby"

•••

"What!"

"Yes I'll live with you and...louis said he'll live with damon, its best for us....you must be hapoy that you finally got rid of him aren't you?" William glares at harry and eats his breakfast that louis bought for him and left because damon called him for some urgent work harry was there just after louis left.

"No william its not that way-"

"No need to give me explanation" william looks away drinking his coffee, harry signs rubbing his forehead he has to talk to louis he quickly left a text to louis 'need to talk to you where are you?' he didn't got a response back so he kept away his phone.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asks holding William's hand who nods, "physically I'm somewhat fine emotionally I'm broken" william looks at his lap and pulls his hand back from Harry's hold.

"William i didn't mean to separate you-"

"Then what did you meant for harry? To make louis feel unloved? To make him feel how he's not worth love? He's blaming himself harry! Its all your fault its you who should understand that human and vampire can love spend their life together like louis and i was spending peacefully before you came in our life and ruined everything! Separated me from my brother the only one i love but still......i" William's tears finally fell from his precious blue eyes, his fists were clenching trying to hold back his sobs.

Harry's eyes filled with tears, he never meant this to happen he didn't wanted to separate the brothers....

" william....i know my apology can't fix anything but.... I'm sorry i honestly didn't meant to separate you both.... I'll try my best to talk and make it up with louis....and  i ..." Harry's phone ringed interrupting him, he saw it was louis, he leaves a peck on William's forehead and picks up his phone going out of room.

"Hello?"

"I'm quitting...."