34

Edward feels weight on his chest and he opens his eyes to find louis and william both sleeping on top of him making him smile, he pets Williams head and william lets out a weird sound making Edward frown.

"E-edward m-more" Edwards eyes widened as he feels william rutting against him whimpering, "is he having a wet dream....about me?" Edward whispers to himself and he hears louis groan making him frown.

"God harry s-so big" okay so william is having a wet dream about him and louis about his brother harry, "um....guys wake up please" Edward lightly pats both of the brothers head waking them up.

William immediately blushes when he noticed he was sleeping on top of Edward, louis rolls on his back and goes back to sleep not bothered at all just want to resume his dream.

"G-good morning Edward" william blushes going to hus side of bed but Edward smirks wrapping an arm around him and pulling him on top of him, making william straddle his hips who was blushing red.

"Morning love what were dreaming of huh?" Edward teased him making him hide his face in with his hand making Edward coo at his adorableness.

"N-nothing edwa-"

"Was i fucking you?"

"NO I NEED TO PEE" and with that william runs towards the bathroom leaving a laughing Edward behind, suddenly louis sits up making him frown,

"What happened lou-"

"I can hear him.... he's here" louis quickly gets off bed he was only wearing his boxers in hurry he looks around for his clothes and wears the first shirt he was turns out Edward's but he was in a hurry to notice it he grabs his sweats from the ground and wears them running out of the room.

Edward was so confused untill he hears it too..... heartbeat that can mean only one thing.....harry is here...

•••

"Harry?" Louis finally came to a halt and looks at harry who was dining on the dining table, louis can hear his heart beating faster. "H-hi louis"

"What're you doing here? I mean....did something happened?" Louis was worried harry was hurt or something he quickly sat opposite to harry who was looking at the shirt he was wearing making him frown and look down at his chest to notice he's wearing Edward's shirt.

"That's Edward's shirt-" harry was interrupted by edward who came down shirtless only a sweats hanging low on his hips showing his v line making harry angry....why was louis wearing Edward's shirt?

"Baby what is he doing here?" Louis was surprised for a second when Edward calls him 'baby' but then he quickly remembers his plan to fake a relationship to make harry jealous and eventually his true feelings will come out and the plan was working harry was burning his jaw was clenched his hands tightened into a fist and his eyes turning dark as he sees louis smiling at Edward and standing up giving him a kiss on cheek and then sitting on his lap after Edward sits on the chair louis was on previously.

"What are you doing here harry?" Edward asks with a smirk on his face when he notices the jealousy on Harry's face, "I'm here to....um" Harry takes a deep breath to calm himself, his dad was sitting there too and damon was still missing from last night.

"I'm here to apologize I'm so sorry louis i didn't mean anything i said yesterday you were right I'm really disgusting to call vampires monsters you guys are amazing please forgive me i wanna join the plan i am ready to be a victim please i wanna help you everyone of you please" harry says each and every word looking in louis' eyes not leaving his eyes. Edward smiles brightly and desmond too.

"I'm so happy you're ready to help us my son" desmond hugs his son who nods smiling shortly "I'm pleased to help if its gonna save so many lifes I'm ready to risk anything and its not like I'll die fighting i can't die.... I'll be....happy to become a vampire" william squeals who heard everything from the stairs and runs in kitchen saying "I'm so happy harry we'll win this war and kill simon yay!"

Louis smiles and nods, "yes we'll do our best to save our species " Edward smiles and pecks louis' cheek saying "my strong babies" harry chew the inside of his cheek at the scene,

Everyone heard the door opening and in came damon with a bunch of files in his hand, "somebody please help-" and he trips over his leg making all the files fly everywhere making a paper mess, everyone chuckles and stands to help Collect the paper while harry holds louis' hand pulling him in living room asking, "what happened to the relationship you had with damon?"

Louis gulps and chuckles nervously, "um...you know because of his messed up schedule he didn't get any time to spend with me and i find out my feelings towards you compared to him is stronger but faith us faith and he heard me and william when we confessed our feelings to you earlier and he told us that he's happy if we're happy and Edward he's really nice he comforted us and asked us to be his boyfriend he's really sweet and hot and i thought why not give him a chance-"  harry rolled his eyes and scoffs interrupting louis who frowns.

"Giving a stranger a chance is risking everything louis you only met him yesterday-"

"So what harry? At least he understood us and comforted us he was there for me and my brother when no one was-"

"He's doing only to leave in last mark my words he's after your body and nothing after this plan is over he'll leave"

"Harry....are you jealous?" Louis asks narrowing his eyes at harry making him gulps and stuttered "w-what? N-no obviously I'm not! Why will i be jealous its not like..  i care i don't care yeah i don't care" harry sounded like he was talking to himself more like convincing himself.

Louis scoffs rolling his eyes and says "obviously" harry wiles his forehead and says, "listen he's not good for y-"

"Why do you care huh? You just said you don't care!" Louis looks into Harry's dark eyes and harry became nervous saying "y-yes i don't care do whatever you want i don't fucking care" harry murmured and walks out of the room leaving a smirking louis behind, "the plan is just starting Harry wait and watch"