44

"where to first-"

"VICTORIA'S SECRET!" Louis and william yelled at once and ran towards the store dragging harry and Edward with them. "Wow these are so pretty!" Louis and william says looking at all the beautiful lingeries there.

Edward hums and holds up a red lacy panty looking at harry he says "it'll suit you haz" harry glares at him "shut up Edward" Edward laughs and teased harry more grabbing him arm dragging him towards changing room he said "please try it on"

"fuck no Edward are you gone crazy!" Edward kept dragging him towards changing room while harry yells for help, "somebody help louis! William help"

Louis and William were too busy choosing sexy lingeries for each other they ignored Harry's cries and Edward smirks closing the door of changing room he throws the panty in Harry's face saying "wear it for me baby"

Harry huffed and crossed his arms throwing the red lacy panty on floor he says "never in a million years" edward drops his smirk and walks closer to harry who gulped...fuck the eye thing Edward does it makes them submit

"I will not wear it!" Harry's voice was shaky yet confident, "you have to or I'll force you" Harry rolled his eyes and says "you can't force-EDWARD STOP AHAHAHAH" Edward starts tickling harry who laughed loudly. Edward smirks and continues tickling him.

"Say you'll wear it" Edward says to harry who's tears were falling from laughing so much, "o-okay fine yes I'll wear it"

"Good boy"

•••

"How does this looks lou?" William says to louis who turns, they both were in changing room and looks at him and immediately gasped "fuck baby you look so hot" william smirks and walks closer to louis who was wearing a lacy black panty, "you look sexy as hell too baby"

Louis pulls william close by his waist letting their panty covered crotch meet his hands grasped William's meaty ass making him gasp and moan at the same time, "my baby is hotter than me"

"No I'm not you are hotter-ah lou" louis spanks William's arse making him gasp, "fuck baby wanna eat you out"

"Yes daddy please"

"Bend over the stool for me pretty boy"

•••

"Fuck you look so hot baby" Edward was palming his crotch shamelessly making harry blush deep red, he awkwardly stood in the red panty secretly liking the soft material against his pale soft milky skin.

"C'mere baby" harry walks towards Edward and stands between his spread legs, Edward was sitting on the stool while harry stands infront of him blushing. "You look absolutely gorgeous" Edward grabs Harry's hips and then his arse making him whimper at the rough touch.

"Edward...."

"What do you want baby boy"

"Wanna suck your cock daddy"

"On your knees right now"

•••

"Fuck lou-mmm I'm gonna cum" william moans arching his back while riding his brothers tongue that was deep in him, louis kneads his ass cheeks roughly thrusting his tongue deeper making william moan loudly and cum all over the stool making a mess.

"My baby you did so good" louis pulls him in his arms and william whimpers putting his head in louis' neck he wraps his hands around him saying "i love you lou"

"I love you more baby" william smiles and looks at louis' crotch to see that the panties were not wet from louis' cum that made william giggle "did you came untouched?"

Louis winks and pokes his tongue out saying "can't stop myself heating your sinful moans baby boy and eating that juicy ass of yours is...pure heaven" william blushes and then gasps saying "louis will they take your ruined panty back?"

"Who said we'll return it.... sometimes its fair to steal things"

•••

"Oh yeah I'm gonna....gonna cum right now baby" Edward grunts throwing his head back holding Harry's curly prince hair and thrusting in his open mouth.

"Harryy" with a loud moan Edward cums in Harry's mouth, "don't swallow it" and harry did as told, holding his brother's cum in his mouth he looks up at Edward with rose cheeks stained with tears.

Edward opens Harry's mouth and spits in it and then says "now you can swallow" harry moans and swallows everything like a good boy, Edward pushes his hair back and kisses his forehead pulling him in his lap he noticed that harry has already came in his panties ruining the red lacy panty with his cum.

Harry blushed in embarrassment making Edward chuckle and pulls his brother in his in his lap and hug him close to his chest he said "i love you my pretty boy" harry giggles and snuggles into his brother's chest mumbling "i love you more Edward"

"Well we should go now god know what those pretty little munchkins are doing"

"Mmm"

•••

Louis and Edward comes out and everyone was looking at them disgustingly but they don't give a fuck about it. They took all the lingeries and went to the counter.

Right then harry and Edward comes out of the changing room not even glancing at the disgusting stare people were giving them obviously they heard all the moans but are shit scared to yell Edward who was smirking with a hand wrapoed around his brother he goes towards counter with the red wet panties stuffed in his pocket.

"So got everything you need from here?" Edward questions louis and william who nods smiling brightly, "yup now the next store is-"

"Gucci! I want their new collection suits! Asap!"

"You mean your new collection huh!" Louis says and  Everyone laughs  and decided to go to the boy's favourite brand.....wait- harry is the CEO of gucci but still buys more gucci stuff then he sells