33

"he's a fool a total fool to reject you two angels I'm so sorry " Edward holds louis' hand who sniffed and wiped his tears william was cuddling in his chest crying softly.

"I-i know Edward don't be sorry we knew it from the start but we just wanted to get it off our chest" louis says and william whimpers making Edward's heart wrench.

"Um...i know how to get him on track..." Edward says and louis frowns asking, "how?" William peeks up at Edward from louis' chest as well.

"Be my boyfriends!"

•••

"Sorry it was important call" desmond keeps his phone away and sits opposite to harry who clears his throat and nods, "so what's the important thing you wanted to tell me?"

"Yes um....when you were born before i went away with your brother I....i injected some of my blood in you... vampire blood"

"What the fuck? Does that mean if i die-"

"Yes.... you'll turn into a vampire"

•••

"HARRY WHAT'RE YOU DOING LET HIM GO! " Edward runs downstairs as he heard harry and desmond literally wrestling on the floor, he runs and pushes harry away of course Edward was stronger as he was a vampire.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? " Edward yells at his brother who was breathing heavily, "yes! Yes I'm out of my mind! What the fuck has my life changed into huh? Now if i die I'll become a disgusting vampire. Do you think I'm happy to know that? I'LL BECOME A FUCKING MONSTER!" Harry yells pulling his hair looking around breathing heavily, before Edward could reply louis who was standing in the doorway scoff and says,

"Wow harry happy to know you find us disgusting monsters and you know what? Even tho we suck blood and live on it, you sound disgusting to me you're so fucking stupid harry you actually need to get your shit together GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" louis yells pointing at the door and harry growls at him.

"Fine! I don't wanna be a part of this fucking plan or place either I'm glad you all will die I'm actually thinking of joing Simon's gang and you know what that's what I'll do now gonna fucking get rid of monsters in this world" and with that harry leaves the house banging the door loudly behind him.

There was silence until william sobs falling on his knees, "w-what happened to him.... he's not the one i loved" louis quickly goes to his brother and hugs him and Edward looks at his father, "what will we do now father?"

"I seriously don't know"

"But i know..." William says hugging his brother who looks at him confused like others.

"I have a friend....his name is niall... he's a human"

"We'll meet him tomorrow let's take some rest for now " louis says and Everyone nods, "you both can stay here as long as you both want please make yourself at home" louis says to Edward and desmond who smiles and nods.

•••

Harry was breathing heavily when he stepped in his house, he started to trash everything break every furniture he sees, he punched the wall hurting his hand badly and lastly falls on his knees crying,

"Harry?"

"L-liam? What're you doing here?" Harry wipes his nose standing up and liam runs to his side inspecting his bruised knuckles from punching the wall.

"I'm fine why are you here?" Harry takes his hand to himself and goes to sit on his couch and liam follows him, "i haven't heard from you in like ages what happened? Where have you been? "

"Many things happened liam.....many secrets were revealed....my past was spoken" harry says emotionless  chuckling bitterly to himself.

"What? Talk to me harry you know I'm here for you"

And harry did he explained each and everything to his best friend and at last breaks down sobbing,

"I didn't mean anything i said liam i don't want any of them to die i wanna help them but i can't....i was very anger i have nothing against vampires i swear i just said those things to hurt them like they hurt me by keeping things away from me but i hurt the ones....who did nothing but cared for me....louis hates me now..." Harry sobs and his best friend hugs him tightly, "oh harry"

"I just....want a Normal life it is too much to ask?"

"Don't worry everything will be alright harry"

"I don't know when"

•••

"Can you sleep with us?" William says fiddling with his fingers not meeting Edward's fond eyes, "of course if you want me to" louis nods and pecks his brother's cheek and says "if it makes my love happy"

William squeals and jumps on the bed and Edward and louis chuckles and gets in cuddling william smiling. When william was asleep louis still couldn't sleep and Edward looks at him smiling softly he said,

"Don't worry love you're not alone I'm with you "

Louis giggles softly and says "okay.... boyfriend"