Introduction

Welcome everyone to the story of Veela! I'm very happy to see that you've decided to give this book a chance. I really hope to read your comments later in this book! See this chapter as an introduction to the main character and the plot, have fun!

#

Veela remembered nothing of her life. People told her what they always called her. A boy cried by her bed when she first woke up. They brought her books they claimed she read. A man with scars asked her questions she didn't know the answer to. She was told about the one who did this to her but the name meant nothing to her. Her life had become a blank slate after that one night.

Only in time would she get some of her precious memories back as she joined the quest the boy she once loved had to take on - ailed by the pressure of finding out the cause of the harm that was inflicted upon her. With the visions of her past experiences in love, friendship, and danger, Veela was stumbling in the dark - unsure of the path she led and the one she was going to follow.

Watching everything happen to the girl he loved, Harry felt like he was getting torn in half. With the beloved Headmaster gone and Voldemort the strongest in a very long time, Harry was losing faith and courage. Veela was close enough to take in his arms but she was further away than ever. The glee on her face whenever she saw him had vanished like snow in the sun.

But Harry was determined to get her back - to kiss her again and pull her as close to him as possible. Every waking hour, Harry was going to try his best to make her remember. Especially when her memories right before the incident seemed to be the most important link in taking Voldemort down once and for all.

#

Veela Willowbloom//Sarah Gadon

Everyone else//Harry Potter cast

(moodboard made by turningheart <3)

#

Hello, readers! I'm very happy to see you here!!

These are just some notes to take into account before reading this :)

In the moment I am writing this, I'm still in the middle of writing 'Haven', my other book so there will be little to no updates until I've finished that one.

The general storyline of this book will take place in the end of the halfblood prince and throughout the deathly hallows but there will be a lot of flashbacks to earlier events - mostly in the order of the phoenix and the beginning of the halfblood prince. It will make sense once I've published some of the chapters haha

This story will contain the same sensitive topics as the Harry Potter books will except that there will be one or two chapters with sexual content but those will be marked with an * so you can find/skip those easily.

This story is supposed to be filled with angst, so it might be heavy at times, check if this is your cup of tea before having a mental breakdown hehe

And on a happier note: hi readers from 'Faith' and 'Haven'!! I've missed you a lot and I cant wait for you all to read this story as well!! I hope you'll enjoy this as much as you've (hopefully) enjoyed those two :)

Writing the first author note of a book is really exciting hehehe

Let me know what you think of the introduction of the story!

And what you think of the cover :))

See you in the prologue!