19: nancy raldo and her raunchy adventures

┏━━━━━━❂━━━━━━┓

𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

lover and husband

┗━━━━━━❂━━━━━━┛

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

"Ah, Mafalda," Umbridge's unusually high-pitched and sickly sweet voice said, "Travers sent you, did he?"

Hermione was frozen on her spot as Umbridge's little bead eyes bore into her. "Y-yes."

"Good, you'll do perfectly well," Umbridge nodded, eyeing her clipboard for a second. "That's that problem solved, Minister, if Mafalda can be spared for record-keeping we shall be able to start right away. Ten people today and one of them the wife of a Ministry employee! Tut tut ... even here, in the heart of the Ministry!"

Umbridge stepped into the lift with one of the wizards that had accompanied her. Veela flinched to the side. 

"Shall we speak again this afternoon, Minister?" Umbridge asked the man with the golden and black robes. Pius Thicknesse, Veela remembered the current Minister to be called. 

"We shall," He nodded. 

Umbridge nodded as well, turning to the final wizard that had approached the lift with her. His hair was a dirty blond colour and his handsome square jaw stood a little crooked. "Douglas, I reckon Albert here might be able to sign the papers you'll need for the heightened search."

Harry's mystery name was Albert, they learnt when Umbridge jerked her head in his direction. And the fourth man was Nancy's boss, Veela realised when his eyes bore into her profile. He knew her and might wonder why she wasn't looking at him. She looked up and pressed her lips together into a smile. He seemed satisfied with that.

"Won't you, Albert?"

"Of course," Harry spoke quickly and then stepped out of the lift with Veela on his heels.

Veela hated leaving Hermione with Umbridge, especially when she looked so frightened. When she looked over her shoulder at the disappearing lift, she could still see Mafalda's wide eyes in the distance.

It quickly became obvious to Veela that she would have to break off with Harry as well, to go with Douglas to his office where Nancy worked. The lady did say he hated it when they were late. He might already be pissed with her. 

"Well, Douglas, I must say that I am pleased for your initiative in the search," The Minister spoke before anything could happen. "Finding her is our utmost priority."

"Yes, Minister, this new plan will drive her remaining associates to come out against her favour," Douglas nodded, looking over the Minister's shoulder at Veela.

"We need Veela Willowbloom caught by the end of the year," Pius Thicknesse stated with an authoritative tone yet he was desperate and anxious, Veela saw by the way he was rubbing his hands together.

Next to her Harry tensed up. It took Veela a moment to realise that Pius Thicknesse, the Minister of Magic, just revealed that the highest Ministry officials were looking for her. And she was right next to them in the den of the lions.

"What of her parents, have they been found yet?" Pius Thicknesse continued.

"So far their whereabouts are still unknown, but this new plan might draw them out," Douglas said.