The Return of the Winter Soldier

Winter: "DAMN IT!"

Winter quickly enter the room as she shut the door quickly as Zemo fired his grenade launcher missing Winter as it hit the wall exploding while dropping his weapon to the ground Zemo walked up to the door as Penny and Winter got ready as the door was kicked down as Penny surprised to see Zemo there.

Penny: "Zemo??"

Winter: "Penny Zemo is the Winter Soldier!"

Penny: "So he responsible for the bombing he did..."

Zemo didn't say anything as he pulls out his duel pistol as he looked at the two with insentse stare as Penny charged at him. Zemo then quickly raised his two pistol shooting at the two as Winter and Penny quickly dodge the bullets as they came swing their blades.

Zemo quickly did some flips to dodge Penny blade as one of the sword came close to him Zemo grabbed it and pulled on it hard as Penny felt the tugged of her string being pull as it snapped Penny looked at shock at Zemo doing as he was holding one of Penny swords as he pulls his knife out with his left hand as he charged at the two.

Meanwhile with the Knights

David was barley waking up from the elevator shaft he in David notice that he have to save Zemo before Atlas kills him David see the elevator cable right next to him as he begin slowly climbing his way back up to the door he was shoved out by Zemo.

While with Razor it show Razor following Victor at the stair way as Victor look down of the stairs to see Razor following he start to go faster as Razor yelled out for him.

Razor: "HEY!!!"

Nick and Sarah was following Maria as Atlas staff are ignoring them as Maria show them their equipment are being stashed as Nick grabbed his gear so did Sarah while the finished gearing up Nick grabbed David stuff including his shield as Sarah grabbed Razor's.

Nick: "Thanks Maria you know they will find you"

Maria: "Don't worry about me go save your friend."

Sarah: "I give Razor his equipment you go and give David his alright?"

Nick: "That sound like a good plan."

Few Moment later

As David finally reach to the floor he was pushed out Nick enter the room to see David looking for Zemo and Victor.

Nick: "David!"

David: "Nick where Zemo???"

Nick: "He at the Winter Maiden chamber that what I got from Atlas radio chatters go to him I think he going to kill the Winter Maiden."

David nodded his head and grabbed his gear and his shield as he ran to where Zemo is as he was currently fighting 

Back to Zemo.

Penny: "AGH!"

Penny was kicked to the wall damage and cuts on her as green blood was on her head as Zemo was facing off Winter as she trying fed off Zemo away from the maiden as Zemo trying to end his fight against Winter as the two got in to the swordlock Zemo used the knife he have and cut Winter making her dropped her saber.

Seeing Winter dropped her weapon Zemo push the knife closer to her as she was trying to resisted as Zemo push all his might making him stabbed Winter shoulder as she screamed in pain.

Winter: "AHHHHHH!!!!"

Penny: "WINTER!"

Zemo then give Winter three punch in the face making her let go of them as she fall to the floor seeing her weapon Winter crawl to her saber as Zemo walked towards the injuryed Winter trying to get it Zemo kick it away from her and grabbed her by the neck and slammed her and pinned her on the floor.